In our modern society, the best way to describe any emotion is through GIFs. And what better way to explain to outsiders and connect with others what it’s like to be a student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities than through GIFs?
1. When You See The Last Campus Connector Coming On Saturday at 2 AM
2. When Your Alarm Goes Off For Your 8 AM
3. When You Have Your First Ever Class In Wiley
4. When Rate My Professor Says The Exams Are Easy, But Then You See The First Question
5. When You Go To Your First Frat Party
6. When You Don’t Have The Assignment, But The Professor Swears It Was On The Syllabus
7. When You Treat Yourself To Panda Express At Coffman
8. When You Get Into Sally’s With Your Brand New Fake
9. When You Decide It’s Warm Enough To Walk To West Bank
10. When You Talk About The University Of Minnesota To People Who Don’t Go Here
What are your favorite GIFs that describe life as a student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities?
Featured photo source: mndaily.com