From the wonderful lectures that we get so much out of to the Harvard referencing we all love to incorporate into our essays, being a student at Anglia Ruskin University is nothing short of amazing! And just like the above statements, below are 10 things you will never hear a student say at Anglia Ruskin University. Enjoy!
1) I learned a lot from that lecture, I wish it didn’t end!
Imagine coming out of a lecture feeling refreshed and feeling like you can take on the world with all that new knowledge you just gained…
2) I’m so glad I pay 9k a year to listen to my lecturer read from a powerpoint!
You sit there and re-evaluate your life, they don’t even add funky transitions to make you a little bit interested.
3) 9 a.m. lecture, my brain is so ready for you!
I don’t actually remember the last time I went to a 9 a.m.
4) I want to meet the person who invented Harvard referencing and shake their hand.
As if essays weren’t tedious and a general pain in the arse enough already!
5) I love debt.
The first sign when you know you’re officially an adult, the thought of your debt and daily worry about money.
6) I like to go to Uni 7 days a week.
I mean I wish I really had this type of motivation but it just doesn’t seem to be working out as of yet…
7) I’ve got so much student loan left after my rent!
Getting your loan is all fun and games until you set aside your rent money and then realize you don’t have a pot to piss in.
8) I love to take part in extracurricular activities!
I really wish I was one of those girls who was a pretty cheerleader or sports girl, but I have to face the fact that I am not, and that binge watching Netflix and getting drunk in my spare time is my fate.
9) No I’m not going to get drunk tonight, I have to do my weekly reading!
I think I’ve only ever done a reading for essays, besides that I just have a stack of module books on my shelf collecting dust.
10) I’ve got an essay due in a month, better start now!
It gets half way through the semester when you have to start thinking about your assignments and you think shit, there’s no turning back now.
Can you think of any other things you will never hear a student say at Anglia Ruskin University ? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: weheartit.com
"Essex born girl living in Cambridge! Wanting to share my sarcasm with the world, just plodding through uni life and hoping to one day nail a career I love in the Media Industry!"