Kim Kardashian has become a true fashion and beauty icon alongside her sisters. But her new reveal has made her my favourite Kardashian for sure. She has shared with us her genius trick to get rid of cellulite which proves once and for all that it is normal for ALL women to get that lumpy bumpy patch on their upper thighs and bum.
Of course there is nothing wrong with having cellulite, it is completely normal, and if you can embrace then I salute you. But if you’re like me and have been conscious of it and would rather it magically disappear then keep scrolling.
What is the product?
So this genius trick is the Seaweed Bath & Co’s Awaken Firming Detox Cream, also known as Detox Cellulite Cream. Not only does it smell AMAZING but it keeps your skin hydrated all day.
What’s in it?
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed: with 65+ vitamins and minerals it naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity
- Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract: helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals
- Coconut oil: Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften and restore skin.
- Detoxifying green tea extract: rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes
- Aloe Vera: Aloe contains over 75 active constituents, including vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Hyaluronic acid: locks in moisture while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier
Does it really work?
Due to the ingredients that are inside, it can’t not work. The two effects of the coffee bean and green tea are known to result in visibly firmer skin which helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. And out of 25,000 seaweeds they have chosen the one which increases micro circulation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Don’t believe the facts? Then give it a go yourself.
How much does it cost?
This is the best bit. You would think that Kim Kardashian, in all her glory, would splash out on some super-duper expensive lotion or treatment. But oh no just to prove how ordinary, and like us, she is this genius product only costs a whopping $15. Can you believe it? $15? That’s around £12 here in the UK.
If it’s good enough for Queen Kim herself then it is definitely good enough for me. And at that price you can’t help but try it out.
Would you try Kim’s trick to get rid of cellulite? Let us know in the comments below!
Featured image source: weheartit.com
Current University Graduate, Hampshire UK