Life is hard on everyone right now, and that being said, it’s important to treat yourself. You’re amazing and you deserve to be treated like it, so here is a list of gifts that you should get for yourself just because.
1. Calming Lavender Heat Pillow
All you have to do is heat this in the microwave for two minutes to create a relaxing and warm pillow with a lavender scent. This pillow can be used on your neck or back if you’re stressed, or even on your stomach to help with period cramps. The material is also 100% cotton making it extra soft against your skin. And after those two minutes in the microwave, you get to relax and lay back enjoying that fresh lavender scent.
- “The best is that my wife loves it and it relaxes her enough that she takes it to chemo!”
- “This product smells wonderful. My girlfriend uses it during her period time, and she will heat it up and throw it under the covers of her bed to warm it up a spot with the wonderful smell before going to sleep.”
2. Skin Renewing Masks
You had to know that face masks would be on here. Of course, you can find ones that do the job on Amazon or at your local supermarket, but with these ones, you get to mix them yourself which can be extremely therapeutic. Not to mention, it comes in a packet of 15 vials all made of organic ingredients, so you won’t run out anytime soon. So, add these to the cart sooner rather than later, that way when you do need to pamper yourself, you’re ready.
- “Great purchase for the price compared to most face masks. Got it for my gf and she loved it and she usually uses much more expensive face masks but this one was, uncommonly, just as good.”
- “These face masks are great! They smell so good and the quality of the product is amazing, which I was concerned about. I highly recommend these for the beauty lover in your life!”
3. A Weighted Blanket
Because the best thing you can get yourself is proper rest, a good night’s sleep, and your new cuddle buddy all in one. This blanket is made with multiple layers and smaller compartments so it will literally mold around your body. I can’t recommend this enough.
- “I’d read the great reviews for this and was hopeful it would help increase sleep time and comfort, and wow! Before I received this weighted blanket, according to my Fitbit, I was averaging about 4.5 hours of sleep per night due to pain. My first night with this blanket and I slept over 7 hours!! Same for my second night. This is so comfortable and comforting. I’m recommending this to everyone I know!”
- “I suffer from an anxiety disorder and have frequent panic attacks. This blanket helps me SO MUCH! I had been searching with my husband for a decent weighted blanket and I could not be happier with this purchase.”
4. A Life Diary
Accurately titles “My Life Story – So Far”, this diary gives you the opportunity to detail everything you remember from childhood your childhood friends, early relationships, and so on. Writing everything down and having it to look back on in the future years is not only heartwarming but helps you remember the small things you had forgotten. This is definitely something to get yourself, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- “Thought it would be a good idea to give to my 7 month and 2-year-old to write down memories that they will appreciate someday. Once their old enough they can add to it themselves.
- “This is one of the best books I have seen for adding your own personal story all in one place. I loved the story starters and also the blank pages to add your own personal memories. A great gift for yourself or someone who you would love to know their life story especially seniors.”
5. Washable CheckBox Mug
This mug is absolutely hilarious. Mad at life? Mad at your job? Love coffee mugs? This is a gift for you. This washable mug allows you to express how you feel in the best way possible: by checking it off on the mug.
- “This was a gift and my friend loved it! So happy!”
- “Was given as Birthday present very well received”
6. A Baking Goods Subscription
This subscription box will send you a box of cookies each month, the flavor is always a surprise, but if you have allergies they will adapt their recipe to your needs. Each box contains one dozen cookies or an 8” cookie pie. YUM.
7. Memory Foam Slippers
These memory foam slippers are so comfy they’ll knock your socks off (Hah! Get it?). Their plush lining on the inside makes for the perfect shoe to wear around the house, or even outdoors, with its durable bottom. They also come in multiple colors!
- “So comfy and plush! Perfect and true to size, I normally wear a 7 and that’s what I ordered. Love the hard sole if need to step outside and the soft, cushy inside for comfort indoors.”
- “I love these slippers. You do need to give them a couple of days to conform to your feet but after that they are so comfortable. I also like the fact that they are machine washable.”
- “Bought these for a Christmas present but loved them so much I kept them for myself. As described in the product details they are a snug fit at first but once worn a couple of times they mold to the shape of your foot and are very comfortable and very warm.”
8. Color Changing Lipstick
Coming in a pack of six, these jelly lipsticks go on smooth and change color depending on temperature and humidity. Not to mention, their packaging is absolutely adorable.
- “These lipsticks are so pretty! They have a light tint to them, so it’s not too bright. I had been worried the flowers wouldn’t really be clear, but they definitely are.”
- “These lipsticks are so cute, so magical. The color that mine settles on my lips is subtle and not very dramatic. It almost gives me the feeling of wearing lip balm, which is my go-to for all things lips, so this was perfect!”
Hopefully, this list gives you some good ideas on how to pamper and take care of yourself. It’s important to spoil yourself every now and then, so if there’s something you want, go get it! As always, post any questions or comments below! Have you tried any of these products? Let us know in the comments!
Featured image found on google images.
I’m from Long Beach, CA and I’m currently a student at Villanova University, pursuing a major in Communications with a double minor in Psychology and Spanish. I started writing articles in the fall of 2019 and fell in love with writing, hopefully, you’ll enjoy my articles just as much as I do!