Flirty texts are the easiest way to let the person you like know that you’re interested. They also are the best way to get the conversation going with someone you’re just getting to know (because there is nothing worse than a dry, boring conversation). Whether you have known this person for a while, or you just met them this morning, these are the 15 flirty texts that will let them know that you’re totally feeling them.
1. “I had a really fun time last night, let’s do it again.”
This is the perfect text to send the morning after hanging out with them. You want them to know you had fun and that they’re on your mind.
2. “I can’t stop thinking about you.”
3. “Look forward to seeing you.”
If you know that they’re going to be at the same party or bar, let them know that you can’t wait to see them. This will get them excited and let them know that you’re interested in them.
4. “What’re we doing later?”
Don’t be afraid to be forward. There is no point of waiting for them to ask you first about hanging out, just go for it.
5. “You wouldn’t believe the dream I had about you last night.”
This is as classic as it gets with flirty texts. I think we can honestly all say that we have used this at some point. Even if you didn’t have a dream about them (chances are you didn’t) you can still use this as a conversation starter.
6. “I wish you were here.”
If you’re home watching Netflix or you’re out at a club, let the person you like know that it would’ve been 100 times better if they were there. Who knows, maybe they’ll show up.
7. “I’m free this weekend how about you?”
8. “You looked so cute tonight.”
9. “When can I see you again?”
10. “I was talking about you today.”
11. “You crossed my mind, so I thought I’d say hi (;”
Chances are he has been on your mind all day, so why not just let him know. And even if he hasn’t, it’s a cute way to get the conversation rolling without being boring.
12. “Are you hungry, by any chance? I’m starving, but no one will agree to get Chipotle with me *insert crying emoji*”
You haven’t asked a single person to go get food with you, but he doesn’t have to know that.
13. “I can’t get your smile out of my mind”
14. “I’ve got a surprise for you later, I think you’re going to really like it ;)”
15. “I saw something that reminded me of you earlier.”
You haven’t moved from your bed all day, but just make something up and let the conversation go on from there.
Do you have any other flirty texts that are your go-to!? Share in the comments below!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own!
Featured Image: weheartit
Emerson College Grad with a B.S. in Multimedia Journalism. I have a slight pizza addiction, I'm obsessed with shoes, and enjoy long walks on the beach. Mama to the cutest boy on earth.