Everyone loves to see that little orange heart appear at the bottom of their Instagram. The more likes the happier you are. Here are some of my tips to create a successful Instagram post.
1. Try not to filter your picture too much. You want your picture to look as vibrant and realistic as possible.
2. Also make your posts as unique as possible, whether it’s the caption, angle of the photo, or the content of the photo.
3. Use relevant hashtags that aren’t too wordy and don’t use an overabundance of them. For example: #ThrowbackThursday #TravelTuesday, or #ManCrushMonday. Make sure that you check popular hashtags for your picture category (#manimonday for nails , #instatravel for travel pictures, #catsofinstagram , etc…)
4. Many companies love to see their product or service in use by everyday consumers. Tag the company or use their hashtag and you will see more likes rolling in!
5. Make sure the quality of your picture is clear and not pixelated.
Erin is a senior at the University of Florida. She majors in Advertising with a concentration in Business Administration. After graduation, she hopes to pursue a career in the fashion world. Go Gators!