What is it like to go to school at Mizzou, you ask? Well, basically it’s the opposite of this list. Whether you’re a new student or a fifth year senior, here are 10 things you will never hear a student at Mizzou ever say. Take a peek.
1. “WOW! The weather has been so consistent this week!”
2. “No, I don’t know anyone from St. Louis.”
3. “The university should really think about knocking the columns down. They’re such an eye sore.”
4. “Man, I wish we had a better journalism program.”
5. “What’s Greek Town?”
6. “The Rec could definitely use an upgrade.”
7. “I love going to a small school.”
8. “I’m so glad they’re finished with all that construction.”
9. “Jesse Hall? Where’s that?”
10. “Nah, nobody here really tailgates.”
This is my list of things I have never heard a student at Mizzou say. Can you think of anything else? Let me know in the comments below.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
Comments, Questions & Rants