“Would You Rather”: a classic game of which option sounds less terrible. As students at the University of Georgia, we often find ourselves asking random questions throughout our school day. Such as, should I sit through a pointless lecture to get an attendance grade or skip to study for an important test? Another day, another question. Here are 10 Would You Rathers for UGA that you probably never thought of:
1. Would you rather take only English classes for a semester or only Chemistry classes?
2. Would you rather sprint from ECV to Park Hall in 90 degree weather or be squished between a bunch of sweaty people on an Orbit bus?
3. Would you rather take 21 hours for two semesters or graduate late?
4. Would you rather get arrested attempting the trifecta or fail a class?
5. Would you rather only drink Amaretto Sours or be stuck in the middle of the dance floor at Hedges?
6. Would you rather only eat at Bolton for your entire college career or live in Brumby Hall all four years?
7. Would you rather take Accounting 1 four times or never get awarded football tickets?
8. Would you rather only take 8ams or only take 3-hour night lectures?
9. Would you rather lose your Raybans at Showercap or have your phone die on a Gameday?
10. Would you rather walk under the Arch before graduation or drop your Lazy sub before you get a chance to eat it?
What are some other Would You Rathers for UGA? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: aoiiuga.tumblr.com
Go Dawgs and Delta Zeta. UGA '18