Being a student at University of Ulster Belfast comes with a roller coaster of emotions and stress levels. From going out to unrealistic amounts of course work, it is only right that our lives be described in GIFs. Here are the 10 best GIFs to explain life has a student at University of Ulster Belfast!
1. When you have to get up in the morning
Who really wants to get up for that early morning class?!
2. When you look in the mirror before you leave for a night out
3. And when you look into it when you come back from a night out…
We can all relate to coming home and looking in the mirror. With makeup running down your face and hair a mess, it’s scary that you were out looking like that.
4. How you feel at the start of the semester
5. When the coursework is due the next day
6. When no one else in the class has started either
There is nothing better than when you turn to the people next to you and they tell you that they had no idea it was due either! High-fives all around.
7. When takeaway arrives
8. You have such good intentions at the start of the year
9. But, your room when you leave…
10. When the year is over
Kick that bag out the window and get ready for break!
Can you relate to these GIFs as a student at University of Ulster Belfast!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit