It doesn’t matter whether you go to Temple or not and whether you’re a freshman or alumni, the beauty of Temple’s campus will always keep you coming back for more. It is beautiful in the summer and it’s even beautiful in the winter. Even though sometimes you wish that there weren’t these many people who go to Temple, it truly is what makes the campus even better (have you seen the campus in the summer?). Here are 15 pictures that will make you question your decision wanting to leave Temple at all.
2. Even when it’s raining, the bell tower never looked so exquisite.
3. Didn’t I tell you campus looked beautiful covered in snow? This is a view from Johnson & Hardwick Hall.
4. You can understand why this picture didn’t need a caption.
5. This is our spring.
6. After a long day, nothing beats this view when going home.
7. Okay! I guess getting up for some 8 AMs are worth it.
8. As long as Richie’s is still open, rain can never stop me.
9. You can look but you can’t touch.
10. Morgan Hall is known as North Philly’s north star, do you think so?
11. No one loves cherry and white like we do.
12. Is it football season yet?
13. This happens on campus once a year.
14. Looks intense.
15. It leaves you coming back for more… doesn’t it?
What makes your day better at Temple!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: https://www.instagram.com/templeuniv/
Sofia was born and raised in Philadelphia. She's a rising senior at Temple, majoring in psychology on a pre-PT track. The first love of her life is food as it has never failed to lift her up. The second love(s) of her life are definitely her friends. She's a huge Korean drama fanatic and could sit there and watch it for days...except of course when she's hungry again. She likes to draw, but words are how she likes to express herself the best. Her experience at Temple has been anything but cliché and she's still learning a lot about herself and the world around her, and she wants to use her words to share that experience with others.