There you are, just living your life, one day at a time. Everything is perfect when you meet this guy and it is like everything stops…your heart does a back-flip and your stomach feels like a swarm of butterflies have been released into it. But as the boss that you are, you quickly pull yourself together and act cool. One thing leads to another and a few months down the road you find yourselves as friends; you are not quite sure, you want more but you can’t tell if he does. Some days you feel special, some days you feel like he’s just being a gentleman. You’re stuck in this cycle of “he likes me”, “he likes me not.” For those of you who have ever wondered or can relate to this, here’s how to tell if he’s into you or if he’s just being nice!
1) He stands/sits as close as possible.
2) He looks for excuses to make physical contact with you.
3) If he tries to include you in things he’s doing.
If he asks for your opinion, chances are, he is feeling you.
4) He calls a bunch of times in a day and doesn’t care about double texting or being the first to text.
5) He puts in effort around you and focuses more on his fashion and style.
7) He goes out of his way to do things for you even when you did not ask him to.
8) You constantly catch him looking at you more often than not.
9) He initiates or makes plans with you in advance.
I am not talking about the “Hey, I am bored. Wanna hang?” kind of plan.