Hot chocolate is arguably the best way to warm up on a cold day. It’s hot, it’s sweet, and it’s usually covered in whipped cream. Normally I would say you can’t top that, but that is before I found out about Nutella hot chocolate. (I know, doesn’t it just sound incredible?) Keep reading to learn how to make the absolute best Nutella hot chocolate!
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings
That’s right! This recipe only requires 2 ingredients, and only takes 5 minutes to make.
- First, take a small saucepan and heat your milk over medium to high heat. Heat until steaming, but not boiling, and stir occasionally.
- Add in your Nutella, and whisk until it’s dissolved.
- Serve immediately! Either plain, or with your favorite toppings.
(Of course, I would not judge you if you decided to booze up your Nutella hot chocolate with a little Kahlúa… I mean, you’re just trying to warm up, right!?)
Thank you to Ali from Gimme Some Oven for the amazing recipe and photos!
Did you try making your own Nutella hot chocolate? Tell us how it went in the comments below!
University of Delaware grad hailing from the North Shore of Massachusetts. I like quoting the Real Housewives, pretending to know the lyrics to songs I've near heard before, Tom Brady, piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain.