If you desire to BEE the life of the party, one of ways in which you can achieve this goal is by sharing some amazing and ridiculously funny bee puns with all of your with your family and friends! Although Bees are not everybody’s favorite insects (I don’t like bees after getting stung by one in the arm pit when I was seven-years-old), there’s nothing sweeter than bee puns.
In general, one of the easiest ways to break the ice at any social events you are attending is by telling puns. Some of the best puns that will lighten up the mood are bee puns. Please trust me when I say bee puns will make you bee-come the life of the party. For those of you reading this article right now, you all won’t bee-lieve how many of these Bee Puns that will have you in a fit of mirth! Just say these puns (at the right time of course) and you will bee an instant hit at whatever event you are attending. You will bee thanking me later! (Did you all see how many Bee puns I just incorporated into this entire paragraph right here :)?
Now, with all of that information being said, let’s take a look down below and check out these 30 Bee Puns That Are UnBeelivably Hilarious:
1. When a Bee Is In Your Hand, What’s In Your Eye? Beauty. Because Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Bee-holder:
For sure, the bee pun listed here pulls its own funny spin on one of the most well-known sayings in the world: “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”.
2. When A Bee Is a Sore Loser He Is Known as a Cry Bab-Bee:
In general, there are many bee puns that you can make out of spelling bees. The pun describes any runner-up of a spelling bee perfectly.
3. What’s a Bee’s Favorite Disney Movie?:
The punchline for this joke: Beauty And The Bees.
4. What Did One Bee Say To The Other When They Landed On The Same Flower? Buzz Off:
A creative way indeed of telling someone to F*** off.
5. A Bee that Will Not Stop Eating Will Eventually Become a Little Chub-Bee:
Although fat jokes are the kinds of jokes that are probably a bit too risky to share (In 2011, Fitness guru and TV Personality Richard Simmons published an article on CNN with the headline being “Fat Jokes Hurt; They’re Not Funny”) as they can potentially offend any overweight people in the audience, I couldn’t resist to include one for this article on unBEElivably hilarious Bee Puns.
While this bee pun still fall under the category of fat jokes, it is a light-hearted one. I would have never included any Bee Puns in this article that I believed would hurt people. The chub-bee punchline for this bee pun is a real kicker and will for sure generate a lot of laughs.
6. What Do Bees Say When They Return To The Hive?:
The answer: “Honey I’m Home!”
7. The Swarm of Teenage Bees All Loved The Beatles and Their “Let It Bee” Album:
There are plenty of unBeelivably hilarious Bee Puns that people can make about related to famous band and musicians. This one about The Beatles is the first of several Bee Puns related to music on this list that you will bee seeing throughout this entire article right here.
8. What Do Bees Like With Their Sushi? Wasa-bee!:
Bee sure to share this one with everyone the next time you go out to eat at a sushi restaurant. It will bee fantastic.
9. That Bee Certainly Deserved The Promotion At Work, He Was Always So Buzzy On The Job:
Buzzy Bees deserve to be awarded and recognized for all of their hard work.
10. Who’s a Bee’s Favorite Singer? Bee-yoncé:
I couldn’t possibly do an entire article on Bee Puns without including at least one joke about the Queen Bee herself.
11. What’s a Bee’s Favorite Spice Girls Song? Wanna-bee!:
From all of the bee puns featured in this article, this is the perfect one to say to anyone who you know that is a huge fan of the iconic English Pop Girl Group The Spice Girls! Wannabe is the girl group’s debut single and the one that catapulted them into global superstardom. With this pun, there will bee tons of laughter and make everyone go buzzing.
12. The Younger Generation of Bees Love The Musician Sting:
Bee Pun #12 is one of those Bee Puns that speak a lot of facts and truth. This is pun/statement is absolutely true as Sting played himself in the 2007 animated film The Bee Movie. The video below shows the killer courtroom scene, which is unBEElivably hilarious.
13. Bee Children Take The School Buzz To Get To School:
This is one of the perfect bee puns to say while riding the bus to school. Trust me, everyone on your school buzz will be buzzing in fits of laughter with this joke.
14. I Can’t Help Pollen In Love With You:
This is one of several bee puns that is perfect to put on a card to give your significant other on Valentine’s Day this year. If you want to giver your partner a good laugh on February 14th, make or purchase a Valentine’s Day Card with this bee pun on it.
15. Just Like Humans, Bees Love the Honey-moon Part of Their Relationships More Than Anything Else:
The Honey-moon is just an incredibly sweet time for people to spend some quality time their honeys.
16. The Smartest Bees Are The Ones Known as Spelling Bees:
The national spelling bee must bee buzzing with competition every year then. There’s tons of killer competition bee-tween the participants.
17. Who is a Bee’s Favorite Classical Music Composer?:
Without any doubt, it will always bee Bee-thoven.
18. Mind Your Own Beeswax:
I’m pretty sure everyone has heard someone tell them to mind their own beeswax a couple of times in their life so far. This bee pun is just another way of saying mind your own business.
19. A Bee’s Favorite Novel Is The Great Gats-bee:
All of the bees must bee buzzing about this book in English class and in book club too.
20. I Went To The Bee Keepers To Buy Some Bees. All The Bees Had Price Tags on Them Except One. It Was a Freebee:
Who doesn’t love freebees? Of all the puns in this article, this is the longest one but it will have everyone buzzing with laughter when they hear “Freebee”.
21. The Bee Was Fired From The Barber Shop Because The Only Thing He Could Do Was Give a Buzz-Cut:
This pun right here is one of those puns that you respond to with a killer comeback. If someone shares this bee pun, simply reply, “Aren’t buzz cuts a bee’s favorite hair cut though?”
22. What Do Bees Chew?:
Their favorite bumble gum duh.
23. The Only One Who Can Protect the Queen Bee is Her Hub-bee:
Everyone women wants to find a hub-bee who will always love, cherish, and protect them at all costs. Those qualities make up a dream hub-bee.
24. As Soon As The Bees Were Finished Making Their Hive, They Threw a Big House Swarming Party:
Everyone in attendance at the House Swarming Party had a buzzing good time too.
25. Quit Pollen My Leg:
This pun-version of saying “Quit pulling my leg”.
26. All Bees Can Relate To The Pop Band The Bee Gees:
I’m pretty sure that The Bee Gees are one of every single bees’ favorite bands as well.
27. A Bee Who Is Good In Math Knows Exactly What a Rhom-buzz is:
A bee who is extremely talented in math must win the school’s math bee every year then.
28. Bee Puns Aren’t That Great. I Don’t Get What All The Buzz Is About:
If you don’t know what the buzz is about, perhaps you should probably bee more interested in whatever is currently going on at the moment then.
29. A Combination Of a Bumble Bee and a Race Dog Will Give You a Greyhound Buzz:
Greyhound Buzzes are always buzzing in business. Another way to interpret this joke is to make dress up your greyhound as a bumble bee for Halloween and trust me, this costume idea will rack up tons of like on social media.
30. Always Bee Yourself:
This one of those bee puns throwing its own twist on a popular saying, which in this case is “Always Be Yourself”.