UQ is ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide, but that doesn’t stop us from getting up to our own shenanigans. From the pen debacle to the ibis vs. turkey debate, there’s always something going on. Student life at UQ is never boring (well it can be, just depends on the person), so in no particular order, here’s Cam Tucker from Modern Family telling you about being a student at UQ!
1. Having an assessment piece worth more than 50%.
2. When your lecture/tutorial buddy abandons you… FOR NO GOOD REASON.
3. SWOTVAC. Need I say more?
4. When the 412 or the 66 leaves without you and you know the driver saw you and there’s definitely room on the bus.
5. Having an exam on Saturday.
6. SWOTVAC again.
7. When they changed the parking system and you can’t share tickets anymore.
8. When an ibis steals your lunch.
9. When you see schools wandering around campus.
10. Posting on StakerSpace and getting more than 200 reactions (or less, depending on how needy you are).
11. Waking up for an 8 am lecture/tutorial.
12. FINALLY finishing the semester!
Can you relate to these GIFs as a student at UQ!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit