15 Pictures Of University of Queensland That Will Make You Wish You Were Starting Tomorrow
An Awkward Amateur of Art, a Boring and Bored Blogger-wanna-be,…
*WARNING: THE FOLLOWING INSTAGRAM PICS MAY CAUSE OHHHHS, WOWS, MORE WOWS, AND THE SUDDEN URGE TO LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND, TAKE THE NEXT PLANE TO BRISBANE, AND ATTEND UQ*
1. Look at that PERFECT ray of sunlight as it shines through the Great Court.
Are you saving this as your new laptop wallpaper too?
2. And this GORGEOUS caption of tranquillity across UQ Lake.
*Layout picnic on the grass*
*Ibises grab your sandwich right out of your hands*
3. See the BLINDING light reflecting upon the steam with a family of ducks.
“Look, cute ducky!”
“Honey, I don’t think you should -“
*Hunted across campus by extremely persistent ducks*
4. That MAJESTIC corridor that looks straight out of Hogwarts.
5. And this CLUMSILY ELEGANT Aussie pelican on the UQ Lake.
What are you laughing at, human?
*Hunted across campus by extremely persistent pelican*
6. Ladies and Gentlemen, I humbly present to thy, the crown jewel within St. Lucia Campus: the MIGHTY century-old Forgan Smith Building.
The definition of PERFECTION.
7. Just LOOK at that LAVENDER SKY!
I mean, who know there is such thing as a purple sunset?
8. Despite being the “SUNSHINE STATE”, there are down times in Uni.
But the weather never ceases its beauty.
9. Sometimes an ADORABLE animal can make your whole day.
“I just wanna take a closer lo –“
*Being hunted across campus by extremely persistent curlew*
10. Or realising that BEAUTY is all around you at UQ, especially near the Lakes.
All it takes is a split second.
11. UQ’s famous PURPLE JACARANDAS.
One of the most breathtaking scenery throughout Brisbane.
12. We even have a JACARANDAS ALLEY!
Yep, you heard that right.
13. This RED ROYAL POINCIANA is another great example.
Because there is more to UQ than Ibises and Jacarandas.
14. Speaking of which, here is ANOTHER ONE.
THEY. ARE. LITERALLY. EVERYWHERE.
15. Finally, this nice shot sums up everything that’s AWESOME about UQ.
Sunset, Jacarandas, Fountain on UQ Lakes… What could one ask for more?
*Being hunted across campus by extremely persistent ibis*
Which are your favorite pictures of University of Queensland? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: weekendnotes.com
An Awkward Amateur of Art, a Boring and Bored Blogger-wanna-be, and a Confused Critic with Clumsy Criticisms. #PracticeMakesPerfect #HopelesslyHopeful