1. Every time you come up with something, you’re told it’s too dangerous.
If you’re the wild one of your group, no matter what you offer up, your friends always tell you that it’s not at all safe, but you don’t care.
2. You’re always up for adventure.
Skydiving? Sure! Cave exploring? Why not? Middle of the night trip to McDonald’s? Absolutely! You’re down for anything – the more spontaneous, the better!
3. The people around you are always laughing.
Your ideas are so well thought out, outrageous, and creative, that your friends’ sides are always splitting.
4. It can be hard to be taken seriously.
They’re so used to joking along with your ideas, that when you’re actually really serious, sometimes your friends don’t catch on.
5. You hear your friends telling stories about you and your experiences.
Due to all the crazy things you do, your friends often tell stories about you and the things you’ve done to entertain others, because they sometimes live through you.
6. When others stop and stare, your friends just shake their heads and carry on.
Your friends know that you’re not afraid of anything, and seeing you do something out of the ordinary is to be expected.
7. You’re always coming up with new and fun things to do.
When your group wants to hang out, but doesn’t want to do the usual movie and lunch, they always turn to you to come up with something amazing to try.
8. You’ll try anything once.
In your mind, if it’s worth thinking of, it’s worth trying!
9. You’re often described as the “confident one.”
You don’t care what other people think of you because you know that no matter what you do, you’re going to be judged, so you might as well have fun while you can!
10. Road trips are always an option.
You don’t care where they lead you; as long as you have a car, good music, and great friends, you’re down to go anywhere.
11. You leave people confused.
You make people question themselves with your beliefs and views of the world.
12. Your short temper often gets you in trouble.
While not caring what others think about you, you know that your friends are the greatest people on the planet, and anyone who says they aren’t will feel your wrath (in the most creative of ways).
13. Your opinion is always heard.
Not only do you grab people’s attention with your far-fetched ideas, you’re quite loud when you’re passionate about something.
14. When you’re quiet, people ask if you’re okay.
If you’re not talking, you’re either plotting something big or really upset, and either one is something to worry about.
15. You have no filter.
Almost every time you open your mouth, you insert your entire body, not just your foot.
16. You scare people.
Not in a creepy Halloween way, but in a “scared for you safety and/or mental state” way.
17. People often describe you as “deep.”
You tend to think more about subjects that aren’t projected by society as important.
18. Every upbeat song is your favorite song.
If you can sing and dance along in a car, at the club, or at a sleepover, you’ll loudly proclaim that “this song is my favorite song” over and over again.
19. Whenever someone needs cheering up, you’re the first one called.
Not only is your head filled with crazy ideas, but it’s also filled with gentle ways to make your friends smile when they need it most.
20. Your style changes by the day.
One day you’re punk-rocker chic, and the next you’re an ethereal rain goddess. It all just depends of your first thought of the morning!
Have any other signs you’re the wild one of your group? Comment below!
Featured image source: beyondthelife-foryou
Comments, Questions & Rants
Dani is a forensics major at FMCC, and will hopefully be transferring to Penn State, University Park next fall. She has been alive for eighteen years, and has been a vegetarian for eleven of them. Her best friend is an energetic, fluffy, and stubborn golden labradoodle named Callipso. The only way to get her out of bed in the morning is with hot coffee and old cartoons. Chances are, if it has strings, it's an instrument that she plays, and if she's not playing, she's reading a book, but if she's not doing either of those things, which is pretty rare, she's probably watching anime.