SUNY Fredonia may be located in a small town, but that doesn’t mean that Fredonia and its neighboring towns aren’t packed with fun things to do! Four years goes by fast, make the most out of your time at SUNY Fredonia by making a bucket list. Keep reading for 10 ideas for your SUNY Fredonia bucket list!
1. Go to the big annual campus events (Pink the Rink and Relay for Life to name two).
These events are huge hits that bring the campus community together and make for wonderful memories.
2. See the drag show!
3. Go to Canalside and take a selfie with shark girl.
You can’t tell me that you don’t get a little jealous whenever you see someone got to take a picture with her.
4. Shop and dine at the Galleria Mall with friends.
Shopping is a great way to get out of town and to maybe even enjoy a nice meal with friends.
5. Road trip to Canada!
Just about 1-½ hours away is another country packed with fun activities for a weekend get-away.
6. See your favorite band perform at Darien Lake!
Also just about 1-1/2 hours away is a very popular concert vender as well as amusement park! Whether you’re looking to go see one of your favorite bands/artists with friends, or go on some fun rides, this is a good go-to while it’s opened!
7. Grab a ton of fresh produce from the Fredonia Farmer’s Market.
I’ve wanted to go to this for so long! After all, what’s better than spending a nice morning outside and getting some cheep and yummy produce?
8. Take Insta-worthy photos at Arkwright Falls.
The falls are a very popular spot for Fredonia students, and if you’re brave enough, you can even cliff jump.
9. Get into all of the bars downtown!
That is when you’re 21 of course…
10. Have some of the most delicious wings at Wing City.
This is one of the best restaurants in town, so it has to make the list!