So, you’ve been in a steady relationship for quite some time now. You or your partner may have started doing things that show signs that this could be love! It can be the littlest thing that fully puts you head over heels for this person. Here are 12 signs you’ve fallen in love!!
1. You finish each other’s sandwiches!
Let’s get real; sharing when it comes to food can be an absolute no, no. But, when you are in love, you don’t mind if your person takes a bite out of your favorite sandwich, even if it is the last bite.
2. You never question whether he/she is the one you’re supposed to be with
Sometimes you just know it. If they are the only person to ever cross your mind, it might just mean they are the one!
3. You miss them as soon as they leave
If your person doesn’t even make it out the door yet and you are already missing them, you love them!
4. You find yourself smiling whenever someone mentions their name
Those butterflies? Yeah, they are real. If you get all tingling and smiley whenever someone bring up your partner, that is a sure tell sign of love!
5. Everything seems to be better when they’re around, even grocery shopping somehow turns into an enjoyable task
When you love someone, the littlest things become special to you.
6. Going out doesn’t seem as appealing as it used to. You’d much rather a cozy night eating popcorn and cuddling
What is the point of getting all dolled up and going out if the person you love is right in front of you?!
7. Everything that have you done in your life up until this relationship you want to re-experience it with your beau
You are sharing your most important life stories and you are taking your person to all of your favorite spots/re-creating favorite memories. This is normal and means you are so in love.
8. You are still excited about making plans with them, but when you’re together there’s a calmness that you just can’t explain
The sweatpants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on? Yeah that feeling is the best and we get it.
9. You never have to worry about being anything but yourself
If you have reached the point of love, your partner has probably seen you at your absolute worst. So, being yourself has completely become natural at this point.
10. Both of you bring up the future as if it is tomorrow and totally casual
Like kids, careers, and everything else that has to do with adulting, because you know he is the only one you want to do that all with. Those conversations may seem scary, but you totally see that future.
11. Everything seems to remind you of them. It doesn’t matter if you’re folding socks, you’ll still be thinking about how they folds your socks for you
Oh, sweet love.
12. You can’t imagine yourself with anyone else and you don’t want to
That is the beauty of finding the person you love. They become a part of you, or how some say, your other half.
Do you have any other sure tell signs that you’ve fallen in love?! Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: Tumblr
I am a senior studying biology at St. Norbert College in Wisconsin! I will be graduating in May and hope to pursue a career in Physical Therapy once I graduate! I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and absolutely love being outdoors. If I'm not studying or in class, you can find me on the golf course, by the lake, or hiking!