20 Justin Bieber Lyrics That Make You Think They Are All About His Fiancée
Back when My World came out, Justin Bieber belting I need somebody to love, ohhhhhh on “Somebody to Love” was the jam, and had everyone that was singing along wishing he would find that person….Now that he and Hailey Baldwin are engaged, I don’t think finding someone to love is an issue for him anymore.
Although, I must admit, she was not the first person I would’ve thought of JB marrying. I don’t know about you, but I was quite surprised when I heard that Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin were engaged. Granted, I never followed his relationships that closely, but it seemed kinda odd to me how quickly the engagement happened after his brief relationship (yet again) with Selena Gomez.
It was also strange to me how he rekindled it with Hailey after they were apparently not on the best of terms after breaking up with each other in 2016. The biggest kicker of them all? I had no clue who Hailey was before all this happened. I knew about Alec and his side of the family, but Hailey? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Maybe I missed something (or a lot of things), because it seems that in many of his songs since his 2016 relationship with her, she is mentioned quite a bit, even if it is not outright. Here, I compiled twenty lyrics from songs of Justin Bieber since 2016 that most likely refer to her.
- “Walked down, had me sitting up” – No Brainer
- “Drop-dead gorgeous, you make me want to live it up” – No Brainer
- “Movin’ my soul, yeah you’re spiritual” – No Brainer
- “Relationships over the phone, talking to your significant other all night long” – Hard 2 Face Reality
- “Can we keep each other company? Maybe we can be each other’s company.” – Company
- “Need a picture for my frame, someone to share my ring” – Company
- “It ain’t about the complications, I’m all about the elevation” – Company
- “Better make up your mind” – What Do You Mean
- “Could someone call a referee? ‘Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness) – Sorry
- “Oh it’s been a hell of a ride, driving the edge of a knife” – Let Me Love You
- “Let’s get to the good part and past all the nonsense” – I’ll Show You
- “I put my heart into your hands…I let you in with all that I can” – Purpose
- “Don’t do nothin’ ‘less your heart’s in it” – All In It
- “A guitar with only one string, I can only play one song, A simple melody, simple enough to…sing, strong enough to make your mood swing, you know what I mean” – All In It
- “If you got a diamond for all your passion, diamond for your dedication, you could be icy like cake and icy for every occasion” – All In It
- “I won’t let me lose you, and I won’t let us just fade away, after all that we’ve been through, I’ma show you more than I could ever say” – Mark My Words
- “I’m realizing how much you made a change in my life, and I don’t want to spend it with nobody else” – No Pressure
- “Never give up a love like this, finally I found someone that can do me like no other” – No Pressure
- “Emotions ain’t the same if it ain’t about you” – No Sense
- “It don’t make sense unless I’m doing it with you” – No Sense