Graduate of Emerson College '15 with B.S. in Multimedia Journalism.…
Having trouble with gift ideas for your sister? Your sister can be the closest person to you in the world… after all, you share a bond like no other. But that means she can also be the hardest person to shop for when the holidays come around! We’ve all hit road blocks when trying to shop for our sisters because we want to get her the perfect gift. If you’ve had trouble in the past, worry no more. I’ve compiled a list of unique, adorable AND useful gift ideas for your sister that will make her smile from cheek to cheek-without breaking the bank! And if you’re working with a certain budget, these are great gifts for her for every price range!
1. Set of 2 Sister Morse Code Necklaces
These dainty morse code necklace spell out “SISTER”. Gold plated beads and tiny crystal beads are used as dots and dashes. It’s the perfect gift to express your feelings or how much the other person means to you.
2. The perfect makeup bag that makes a statement.
Who wants a standard makeup bag? Get one for your sister that adds personality!
3. Scents that tell her how you really feel.
From waffles to donuts, these candles smell awesome and are really unique!
4. A multifunctional portable phone charger .
Get a phone charger that blends in with your bag and adds style, rather than take away from it. Techie gifts are always great gift ideas for your sister!
5. For the sister who’s always in another country.
This travel gift is a perfect way to give your sister a reminder of home, no matter how far away they are.
6. If you have been, and always will be the funnier sister.
You can never go wrong with graphic tees, but these really make perfect sister gifts.
7. A cute planner to help her stay organized.
8. A mini flat iron she can take on-the-go.
Another perfect gift for the sister that is always traveling!
9. A festive bottle opener.
Who wants a plain bottle opener, especially when you can give her these. They look like ornaments! These gift ideas for your sister are so cute!
10. A mini emergency kit that can handle any wardrobe malfunction.
For the sister that always manages to spill during a dinner out. It has everything they’ll need no matter the fashion emergency.
11. A card game designed for this generation.
12. A matching set to feel connected at all times (that way you get something out of it too!)
This is a gift for the both of you, from necklaces to keychains, matching charms are perfect sister gifts.
13. A helpful book if she’s entering her post-college-crisis.
It’s alright to be a little lost after college, let her know you care with a helpful book.
14. If she loves sushi…
There are so many cute phone cases to choose from.
15. The perfect kit if mom won’t let either of you get real tattoos.
What’s more fun than henna tattoos?! You can finally get matching tattoos without being yelled at by the parents.
16. Cute accent pillows that show her you care.
These cute gift ideas for your sister are perfect if she needs some apartment or bedroom decor updating!
17. These cute charms are a double win if she loves both wine and cats.
18. A coffee mug that speaks the truth.
19. If she was and still is obsessed with Mean Girls.
I still quote it daily.
20. A lip palette with every lip color imaginable.
You’ll spend hours picking out shades for each other.
21. A silly gift she can use when it’s “that time of the month.”
22. If she’s always complaining about her chapped lips in the winter.
This is the best lip balm I’ve ever used. She will definitely thank you.
23. The perfect book for a health-conscious sister who you want to make you yummy food.
It’s a win win, she’ll get great recipes and you’ll get to try them.
24. Make it personal…with a monogrammed clutch.
This is a gift that she’ll be sure to take everywhere!
25. A smartphone remote for only the best sister selfies.
26. If your sister is a vegetarian, these will make the perfect sister gifts.
There are so many vegetarian themed cookbooks and graphic tees, you’re sure to find the right one just for her.
27. An all-in-one pop on nail kit.
Convenience is key.
28. This customized wall print.
Perfect for your sister if she binge watches Friends on the reg.
29. A DIY photo frame kit to make any room feel more like home.
These gift ideas for your sister who is moving into a new apartment are perfect.
30. A meaningful gift for your sister-in-law.
What better way to show your love for a new sister?
What are some other great gift ideas for your sister perfect for the holidays? Share in the comments!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Featured image source: tumblr.com
Graduate of Emerson College '15 with B.S. in Multimedia Journalism. Originally from Haverhill, MA. Lover of dogs (and some cats), shoes, hot sauce and depleting my bank account.