When I was packing to move in to go to University of Michigan, all I felt was excitement for the new things. One of the things that made me anxious was not figuring out how college worked. I caught on with the tricks and quirks of being a student at the University of Michigan pretty fast. So here are a few things every Michigan student knows to be true, without which college would seem empty.
1. When you have an exam on Friday morning, but your neighbors are taking Thirsty Thursday very religiously.
2. When all the study rooms/Ugli space is taken days before midterms.
3. When you missed Therapy Dogs at the Ugli before finals.
4. When you are overwhelmed with work and have a meltdown daily.
5. The line to a dining hall at 4:59 pm on a Sunday.
6. Avoiding the Michigan M on the Diag like a plague.
7. When you miss the last bus to North before your 8 am class.
8. When you’re looking at last minute off campus housing options because housing screwed you over.
9. When you finish one homework assignment out of seventeen and decide to watch Netflix.
10. When Michigan wins a football game and we all personally take the credits.
What are your favorite GIFs that describe the life of a student at the University of Michigan? Comment below!
Featured photo source: flickr.com
I love music and animals. <3