When I was packing to move in to go to University of Michigan, all I felt was excitement for the new things. One of the things that made me anxious was not figuring out how college worked. I caught on with the tricks and quirks of being a student at the University of Michigan pretty fast. So here are a few things every Michigan student knows to be true, without which college would seem empty.
1. When you have an exam on Friday morning, but your neighbors are taking Thirsty Thursday very religiously.
2. When all the study rooms/Ugli space is taken days before midterms.
3. When you missed Therapy Dogs at the Ugli before finals.
4. When you are overwhelmed with work and have a meltdown daily.
5. The line to a dining hall at 4:59 pm on a Sunday.
6. Avoiding the Michigan M on the Diag like a plague.