Being in college is a truly one of a kind, indescribable experience – unless in the form of GIFs, obviously. So, here are 10 GIFs that accurately describe what it’s actually like to be a student at Dalhousie University.
1. Showing up to a lecture you haven’t attended since the first day of class.
2. Trying to figure out the tunnels
3. Thinking you got up early enough to beat the line at Tim’s.
4. When you attend a lecture and the Prof doesn’t even take attendance that day.
5. Presenting a group project you forgot you were apart of.
6. When you get a quiz back but the Prof says it won’t count.
7. Handing in an essay and the Prof says “The next essay topic is on Brightspace.”
8. Ignoring your assignments until it’s too late.
9. When you decided to take the weekend to sleep and not party, but no one else got the memo…
10. When you leave for the summer and have to say goodbye to your friends who are now your family.
What are your favorite GIFs that accurately describe what it’s like to be a student at Dalhousie University? Comment below!
Featured image source: huffingtonpost.ca