We’ve all been bored AF at some point and it’s, well, boring. But, here are things to do around University of Iowa so you’re never bored again!
1. Go out and explore!
2. Go to historical buildings and learn about its history.
3. Go around and explore the haunted buildings… (Van Allan)
4. Crash a party where you completely don’t know anyone and HAVE FUN!
5. Try every item in the dining hall.
6. Have food eating contests at the dining hall.
7. Get as much flex meals as you can.
8. Get free food by saying “you are a freshman!”
9. Go to freshmen orientation and get free food, supplies, and etc.
10. Join diverse clubs and organizations.
11. Strip down and streak through campus, the library, a classroom when it is snowing.
12. Get a drink from every bar from downtown.
13. Go to a lecture that has nothing to do with you and your major.
14. Follow a prospective students tour around and see everything in a new perspective.
15. Pull an all-nighter JUST BECAUSE!!
What are your favorite things to do around University of Iowa? Comment below!
Featured image source: pinterest.com