Whether you’ve only been here for a few weeks, or four years, you’ll eventually (if you haven’t already) encounter these significant moments throughout your college experience at Georgia State University. It’s what makes us that much better than any other university. It’s what unites us as one big Panther family. Yes, we have our lows, but our high points outnumber all of that, and make going to GSU unforgettable. Here are the 15 signs you go to Georgia State!
1. When you can’t tell whether you’re hearing fireworks or gunshots.
*bang bang* Looks up to the sky…nothing. “We’re probably gonna have to duck.”
2. When you have to walk a full marathon to get to Aderhold, and then you get hit with NO CELL PHONE RECEPTION.
No service. *screams*
3. When you have to wait in the financial aid line for a month and a half.
There’s 16 stations and I still have to wait three hours?
4. When your fingerprint doesn’t work the first time at the Library, and you hear people getting triggered behind you.
Fingerprint not recognized. Access denied.
5. When you trip over that damn sidewalk outside of Student Center East.
“What’d you trip over?” “Honestly, I don’t know.”
6. When you’re forced to leave a study room in the library because some random kid told you that he “booked” the room in advance.
“Hey, I booked this room last Thursday.”
7. When you’ve been in Sparks Hall for too long and all of a sudden you feel like you’re in an escape room.
*calls campus police*
8. When you frantically have to search for your ID to show the Front Desk staff at the Natural Science Center.
“Ma’am, tell me your first and last name, and your panther ID.”
9. When you’re hit with that smell coming out of Patton Hall.
Is it a skunk?
10. When the homeless people around Aderhold don’t understand that college students are just as poor as they are.
11. When someone uses the elevator to go up ONE FLOOR at Langdale Hall, and you want to pepper spray them.
USE THE DAMN STAIRS IT’S NOT THAT HARD.
12. When you think someone texted you, but it’s just Campus Alerts letting you know yet another person got mugged.
Shooting near 112 again, you guys.
13. When your classroom either feels like Antarctica or the pit of hell. There is no middle ground.
Ice Age: The Meltdown.
14. When you get verbally assaulted by the man with the huge sign that reads “JESUS IS THE ANSWER”.
We’re all sinners.
15. When you absolutely love GSU, no matter how many cars threaten to hit you while you cross the street without looking both ways.
It’s cool. Hit me and pay my tuition, no hard feelings.
Do you have any other signs you go to Georgia State!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit