From endless days at the beach to being surrounded by the amazing food and restaurants, it is safe to say living in Orange County is the best. If you grew up here, there are certain things that you can definitely relate to. These are the 20 signs you grew up in Orange County!
1. Your usual vocabulary includes words like dank, stoked, sick, dope, gnarly, rad, chill, like, and kook.
2. You played AYSO soccer at some point in your life.
3. You can find AMAZING Mexican food within a mile radius of wherever you are.
4. All of your friends have Disneyland passes.
5. Your high school parking lot was full of BMWs, Mercedes, and Audis. Not to mention the mini-vans that are EVERYWHERE.
6. The only leggings you wear are Lululemon.
7. The 5 North fwy was your personal hell.
8. You spent every free moment at the beach, even during the winter.
9. You had a Brandy Melville phase.
10. In n Out never gets old.
11. Hanging out at the Irvine Spectrum every weekend is a must.
12. You’ve been to more concerts at the Observatory than you can count.
13. You know that Irvine is the best place for boba.
14. You call “The Pacific Coast Highway” PCH.
15. You have no idea where Orange County begins and ends.
16. Almost every mom drives either an Escalade or a Range Rover.
17. All your groceries are from Trader Joe’s.
18. Your dad is either a UCLA or USC fan.
19. People from out of state think you can surf.
20. Every family’s Christmas picture is at the beach (and everyone is wearing a white top with jeans).
Do you have any other signs you grew up in Orange County!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit
Leah is a freshman at the University of Colorado Boulder, where she studies Environmental Science. Despite being a total tree-hugging hippy, she also is into fashion and beauty. In her free time, she runs, hikes, sings, and always has a camera nearby.