Ah, student life. Sometimes, it’s just way too hard putting into words exactly what it means to be a Hokie. Well, it’s 2017, so you know what they say: A GIF can say a thousand words. If you’re wondering what it’s like to be a student at Virginia Tech, keep reading for 10 GIFs that every Virginia Tech student can relate to.
1. Putting your heart and soul into jumping during Enter Sandman… maybe even breaking bleachers.
2. Having on-campus food that’s just as good as home-cooked meals… maybe even better.
3. Being the #1 most fit college campus… probably from all of the walking we do on a daily basis.
4. Trying to find parking on campus is the ultimate struggle.
5. Crossing the drill field during winter and not trying to get blown over by the wind.
6. Hiking Blacksburg’s many trails… especially the Cascades.
7. Having a never-ending rivalry with UVA.
8. Seeing Eno’s sprawled all over the drill field and residential quads as soon as the temperature is above 60 degrees.
9. Having an obsession with Cabo Fish Taco.
10. Having the #1 quality of life among all colleges and loving Hokie Nation!!!