For years now girls have had the ultimate “go-to” store to grab the most current yet affordable styles. But have you ever wondered where some of these other girls are getting their clothes? Chances are they aren’t getting them at the local mall down the street. They’re going online to stores we can consider “hidden gems.” Here are some stores that should be on your “go-to” list next time you feel like splurging your food or textbook money:
1. Necessary Clothing – Has the most hip and edgy clothes on the market at a college girls budget. From Harlow tops to Starry Night Skinny Jeans, you’re guaranteed to make a statement in these clothes.
2. eVanity – An awesome website where you can find clothes that you would usually find in big department stores but at a more reasonable price. A definite essential for all your basics to get you through the college year, and a definite guarantee on quality.
3. ASOS – You would be surprised how many people do not know about this amazing online store based out of the UK. They range from inexpensive chic attire to high end designer duds. If you’ve ever wondered where that girl got her bold stated dress, check on the ASOS website before anything else.4.
Lastcall.com – The number one go to website for designer apparel and accessories. Obsessed with Michael Kors, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Lucky or Furla? This is the website to get these designers at a discount!!
5. Forever 21 – The perfect example of every girls one stop shop for the most affordable yet stylish clothes around. F21 has amazing “basic” sales running 24/7 so you’re sure to find something at a great price for that last minute party or date.
6. ShopRuche – Totally vintage inspired and perfect for going to class or out of class activities. Affordable, chic and covers from dresses to ballerina flats.