Whether or not Halloween is your favorite holiday, you can’t deny the festive spirit that comes along with fall. Spooky costume parties, gorgeous foliage, and pumpkin-spiced everything are among the many things that make Halloween season so wonderful. In the mood to throw an awesome Halloween party but don’t want to break the bank with decorations? Keep reading for twenty dollar store Halloween decorations, only under $10!
1. A spooky framed poster $3
2. A festive Halloween spider web.
3. A set of spider web-decorated candy dishes.
4. This secret doormat that will scare the daylights out of anyone who steps on it.
5. This eerie candle that drips blood.
6. These adorably creepy little owls.
7. No Halloween cocktail is complete without this special Halloween-themed sugar rim.
8. Upgrade your pumpkins this year with half the effort.
9. Stick these Halloween bat stickers anywhere for extra, easy decoration.
10. These cute little ghost candles.
11. Some incredibly-real looking finger soaps.
12. No Halloween party is complete without witches’ potion bottles.
13. A trendy set of Halloween sugar skull coasters.
14. A mysterious Halloween masquerade mask.
15. Party cups for guests who are only there for the boos.
16. Halloween-themed paper lantern banner.
17. Offer your guests shots with these Halloween test tubes.
18. This Halloween version of a popular party game.
19. Some witty Halloween drink koozies.
20. This festive Halloween witch wall decal.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.