S’mores are the best dessert to have in the summer, especially if you make them over the fire while camping. But sometimes you want the s’mores without sitting in front of an open flame. Try these amazing desserts to make during the summer this year!
1. Nutella S’mores Bars
Nutella and s’mores taste a lot better together than you would think they do. These are good desserts to make when to want a s’more, but you don’t want the campfire, and you want to eat them quickly. Enjoy these brownie-like desserts!
- 9 full sized graham crackers, 1 sleeve
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 1/2 of a 7-ounce jar of marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grind the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Process until the mixture is finely pulverized, with no lumps. Mix the cracker meal with the flour and set aside.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and blend well. Add in the graham cracker mixture and fold in until well combined.
3. Press 2/3 of the dough into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan. Using your fingers, spread the dough evenly across the pan so it covers the entire bottom. Spread the nutella over the dough.
4. Using a small spoon, dollop the marshmallow fluff evenly across the nutella. It doesn’t need to be spread out, but make sure it is evenly spread out over the top. Crumble the remaining 1/3 of the dough over the top. Use your finger tips to break it apart into small pieces and scatter it evenly across the surface. It’s okay that some of the marshmallow pokes through.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes, until lightly golden and puffed up a bit. Let it cool a little before cutting it, if you want even squares. But they taste really good while they’re warm.
2. S’mores Cookie Cups
These s’mores cookie cups are the perfect bite size treats when you want a s’more but not the fire. These desserts to make will make your day that much better, especially since s’mores make everything better in the summertime.
- 1 cup of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 12 marshmallows, regular sized
- 2 full size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
2. Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon the graham cracker mixture into the 24 cups. Gentle press the crumbs into the bottom of the cup and up the sides to form little cups.
3. Bake the mini graham cracker crusts at 350 for 4 minutes, until golden brown. Cut each marshmallow in half to make 24 round marshmallows. Place one marshmallow in each graham cracker cup, cut side of the marshmallow facing down.
4. Set the oven to broil. Place the pan of s’mores in the oven under the broiler and broil for 1-2 minutes, just until the marshmallows are soft and beginning to look toasted.
5. Top each marshmallow with one piece of the Hershey’s Chocolate Bar. Allow the s’mores to cool for 15 minutes, then use a butter knife to lift them from the pan.
3. S’mores Nachos
Who doesn’t love nachos? And s’mores too? Desserts to make like these make the day that much better. And it is so easy to make, too, that it won’t take very long. You’ll love making these nachos, even more than you’ll love nachos.
- 12 graham crackers
- 2/3 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fill an 8-inch cast iron skillet with layers of graham crackers, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden, broil if desired.
3. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
4. S’mores Bars
These s’mores bars are so good. They are the perfect mixture of graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow. With these desserts to make, you’ll never have to make a s’more over the camp fire again, though you still might want to do that.
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 4 Hershey chocolate bars
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13×9 inch pan with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set it aside. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until it is all moistened. Evenly and firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the pan, and bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are lightly brown. Turn off the oven.
2. Lay the Hershey’s chocolate bars on top of the graham cracker crust and put the pan back into the warm oven for 1 minute. Put the marshmallows in neat rows, covering all of the melted chocolate.
3. Put back in the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown. Keep a close eye on the pan the whole time. Remove the pan from the oven as soon as it turns golden on top.
4. Let cool completely before cutting into squares with a sharp knife. You can keep the bars in the refrigerator for up to five days, or on the counter for two days.
5. S’mores Dip
This dessert is perfect to get you to eat your fruit. You can dip cookies, graham crackers, and fruit in the s’more dip, making it that much better. Use these desserts to make your summer days that much better.
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- Graham crackers, cookies, and fruit for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pour the chocolate chips into an 8 or 9-inch skillet. Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
2. Arrange the marshmallows over the top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned. Serve immediately with graham crackers, cookies, or fruit for dipping.
6. S’mores Dessert Pizza
This is one of my favorite desserts to make. It tastes so good, and it is so easy to make. It takes a while, though, so if you want a s’more right away, I wouldn’t recommend making this pizza, but it is still worth a try this summer!
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of salted butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13-inch pizza pie pan with nonstick spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs, flour, and baking soda.
2. In a medium bowl with a stand mixer, cream together the butter, sugars, and salt. Slowly add in the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy. Add in the dry ingredients and slowly mix until fully combined.
3. Using your hands, press the dough firmly into the bottom of the pizza pie pan. Use a fork to pierce the dough all over, about 20-25 times.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown and is baked through. Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle with one cup of chocolate chips, leaving a rim around the outside untouched (it’s the crust).
5. After about 3-4 minutes, the chocolate chips will have melted enough for you to be able to use a spoon to spread it out, like pizza sauce. Spread out until smooth. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs, then the mini marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
6. Place under a broiler set to high for 1-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are just browned. Watch closely so the marshmallows don’t burn. Remove from the oven and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
7. Brownie S’mores Dessert Trifle
Trifle is one of my favorite desserts to make, and making a s’mores centered one is even better. This is another dessert that takes a long time to make, but it makes a lot of servings, so it will take a long time for you to finish eating it, too.
- 1 brownie mix
- 2 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, broken
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 small jar of marshmallow cream
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 bar of Hershey’s chocolate
1. Start by baking a 9×13 pan of brownies, according to the package directions. Once done, allow to cool and cut up into chunks. While the brownies bake a cool, make the pudding and break the graham crackers into much smaller pieces.
2. In a trifle dish, add a layer of brownie pieces. Then, top the brownie pieces with about half of the pudding. On top of the pudding, add a layer broken graham crackers. Make sure the chocolate pudding is covered well with the graham crackers.
3. Take half of the whipped topping from the tub and mix it in a bowl with half of the marshmallow creme. Spread that mixture over the graham cracker layer. Repeat all the layers again, you’ll end with the marshmallow whipped topping mixture.
4. Broil the marshmallows, just until golden. It will only take a few seconds, so be careful. Let them cool, then sprinkle them over the top of the whipped layer. Add some crushed graham crackers and chopped up Hershey’s bar. Put it in the fridge for a few hours to let the flavors blend together. Dish it out and enjoy!