Before anything, just know it takes a lot of guts to ask someone to a dance. Prom is something we all look forward to at the end of our four years spent in highschool. We worry about our dresses, our hair, if someone will ask us, who we should ask, etc..the list just goes on! We just want the perfect night with that perfect person, whether it’s a just a friend, a boyfriend or a girlfriend! So for a little prom inspiration to get you excited, we thought we’d share 15 of the cutest promposal ideas that anyone would love!
1) For the girls just getting back from spring break.
2) Who would turn down wings? He knew what he was doing.
3) Any TV series will do, but One Tree Hill beats them all. Nathan Scott for the win!
4) Once again, food is always the answer. And if food is involved (especially french fries), it will be that much easier to get the answer you’re looking for.
5) Prom Angel. What girl can turn down anything Victoria’s Secret related? Just show me that bag and I’m in.
6) Sarcasm at it’s best. Clever and funny? Sounds like a fun prom date to me!
7) Drake or Date???? He clearly knows the way to a girl’s heart.
8) This one’s perfect for those athletic girls.
9) Beach. Couple. Roses. Prom? Awww..how romantic. If only we could all be asked like this.
10) I don’t think anyone could turn down a kitty cat as a prom date! Especially one that cute!
11) *Riding Solo by Jason Derulo or Red solo cup plays in the back of your mind* Either way, this took some serious effort and time.
12) High school musical in prom form. Heck to the yes. Plus, who can say no to Troy Bolton?
13) I’m not sure what’s sweeter, the idea or the cookie cake? Both look pretty darn good to me.
14) The heart says it all.