The key to using pick up lines and getting them to work is to have a lot of confidence and a sense of humor about it. If you go in nervous, she’ll be able to tell and things can get really awkward. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Making her laugh is the best first step to potentially going on a date. Whether you have known this girl for a while or you are just passing by her on the street, here are 20 clever pick up lines that will definitely work!
At A Bar
Using pick up lines at the bar can get a little messy, but it’s a great place to do it. Most people are intoxicated (as you probably will be when you use these) which helps to break down walls and gives you more confidence!
1. Are we drinking beer or taking shots?
2. You owe me drink…because I dropped it when you walked by.
3. I lost my phone number…can I have yours?
4. You look a lot like my next girlfriend.
At A Library
The funniest pick up lines can be dropped at the library. You are guaranteed to at least make her laugh, which is a great first start.
1. Do you have a library card? Because I’ve been checking you out!
2. Mind if I check you out?
3. Do you have overdue books?? Because you’re so fine.
4. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?
Passing By On The Street
No one expects to really meet anyone passing by on the street. But, it’s a great time to stop the pretty girl you see everyday on that walk to class/work. She’ll be surprised and it increases your chances of her saying yes/getting her number.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
2. Do I know you from somewhere?
3. Your dog is so cute, can I pet him?
4. Can you tell me how to get to [insert place] from here?
At The Gym
Most people don’t want to be bothered at the gym, so it can be tough to figure out when you can ask her out. It’s all about keeping things centered around working out so you don’t come off as creepy.
1. Ask to spot her…classic.
2. Whoever stops running first, plans our first date.
3. You probably should leave…you’re starting to make the other girls look bad.
4. Ask about a class she takes
Using pickup lines and asking questions are the easiest ways to get the cute girl from your class to go on a date with you. There are so many ways you can get a convo going, but it’s all about how you ask.
1. Do you take any science classes or is that just the chemistry between us?
2. Can you help me figure this assignment out?
3. Want to work on the project together?
4. Do you have a pen I can borrow?
Do you have clever pick up lines that always work!? Share in the comments below!
Featured Image: weheartit
Emerson College Grad with a B.S. in Multimedia Journalism. I have a slight pizza addiction, I'm obsessed with shoes, and enjoy long walks on the beach. Mama to the cutest boy on earth.