Ryerson University is known for its downtown campus, near all the excitement at Yonge and Dundas. From the gorgeous greenery to the spectacular views and buildings, Ryerson has so many amazing qualities! Here are 15 pictures of our beautiful and unique campus that will make you wish you were starting at Ryerson University tomorrow!
1) Beautiful blossoms outside the campus pub, The Ram and the Rye!
2) The infamous beach floor at the SLC (ft. Eggy the Ram.)
3) Another beautiful shot of the beach floor!
4) A couple of dogs making their way through campus.
5) Fall on campus.
6) The Mattamy Athletic Centre (AKA Maple Leaf Gardens.)
7) The action inside the Mattamy Athletic Centre.
8. Allan Gardens (5 minute walk from campus!)
9) Study views are pretty nice here.
10) The most wonderful time of year.
11) Pop-up concert in Lake Devo featuring French Montana.
12) Yonge and Dundas, steps away from campus!
13) Cityscape and the Image Arts building.
14. Campus buildings are so pretty!
15) Welcome to Ryerson!
Congratulations and welcome to all of you future Rams! You’re going to love starting at Ryerson University!
Featured Image Source: wehearit.com
I love to explore, drink tea, and pet dogs that pass by me on the street. I am also a journalism student in my spare time.