SOCIETY19 is seeking motivated and creative students to join our marketing team and increase our reach to colleges across the country. If you are an aspiring journalist/writer, or a student interested in marketing, advertising, communications or public relations, apply here to take advantage of this opportunity.
As blogger, you are responsible for producing relevant lifestyle content to be posted on SOCIETY19, and spread the word about the publication on your campus!
- Editorial: Create new editorial content bimonthly and send it to your SOCIETY19 point of contact – content includes blog articles, photos, videos, interviews, etc.
- Marketing: Promote your content to your friends, followers and fellow students on all your social media channels.
- Leadership: Build a team of bloggers at your school and grow the success of the program.
- Promote the blog articles you publish on your social media pages – Share on Facebook, share on Twitter, and share on Pinterest (if applicable).
- Reply timely to email communications from SOCIETY19, and provide updates, screenshots and feedback when asked.
The position is remote and unpaid. It offers an opportunity to gain unique experiences in publishing, marketing and social media. Your content will be promoted on SOCIETY19’s social media platforms:
- Pinterest boards followed by over 300k students
- Facebook page with over 36k likes
- Several Twitter accounts with a total reach of 25k+ students
Becoming a blogger is a great resume builder for students who are looking for positions in journalism, publishing, advertising and/or media marketing. You will be directly involved in growing SOCIETY19 across the country. This is a perfect opportunity to put your writing style on the map to increase traffic and visibility to your personal content. PLUS, you could eventually even start your very own SOCIETY19 magazine, completely dedicated to your school!