I’m not going to lie, I bleed garnet and gold. Like I mean if I see anything FSU-related my immediate impulse is to buy it without hesitation or regard even if it is something I can’t actually afford (#brokecollegestudent). So, if you’re anything like me, you’ll appreciate this wonderful list of crazy FSU things that need to be in your possession immediately. If you are an FSU student or know someone who is, keep reading for 20 things every FSU student NEEDS to have!
1. This trendy throw pillow.
2. An extremely comfortable FSU blanket.
3. Some practical FSU car mats.
I bet you already have a FSU bumper sticker and license plate, but do you have these rad FSU car mats? I didn’t think so. That’s why you totally have to upgrade those boring old mats with these. I mean, everybody has to know that you’re a die-hard Nole.
4. A handy-dandy FSU tool box.
Let’s be honest, when you put in a maintenance request it takes FOREVER for anyone to come and do something about it. So instead of waiting another month fix it yourself with your own handy dandy tool box.
5. This beauty of a waffle iron.
The dining halls have waffle irons, but you shouldn’t have to walk down to Suwannee when you’re craving something sweet. So let this waffle iron comes to the rescue.
6. This crafty wedding garter for die hard FSU fans.
Plan on getting married? Are you or your partner a die hard FSU fan? If you answered yes to both those questions, may be time you look into one of these bad boys. Plus this is a good way to ward off any unwanted Gators.
7. This Florida State University scented candle.
No, it doesn’t smell like Florida State University. You can pick your own scent!
8. A subtle yet beautiful Florida State University bangle bracelet.
This beautiful FSU bangle bracelet is a subtle and gorgeous way to show off your FSU pride. What better way to accessorize your garnet and gold outfits on game day?!
9. Another bangle bracelet, except this one is from Alex and Ani.
I love Alex and Ani and I love FSU. I mean, doesn’t everybody? So why not combine these two amazing things to show that Seminole spirit in the most stylish way possible.
10. These useful “Fear The Spear” Koozies.
Drink in style. Always.
11. Don’t gain the Freshman 15 with this stability ball!
Train like a Nole with this nifty find. It’s super great for strengthening your core and your school pride!
12. You know what’s better than Monopoly? FSU-opoly.
Yeah, so this is definitely my favorite thing on the list! I love monopoly, or any reason to be competitive. Try playing this with friends while watching the game and there are sure to be fights.
13. Something festive to hang on the tree during the holidays.
14. Your car needs love too! Why don’t you use this FSU car decal?
15. Some FSU apparel for your favorite furry friend.
Dogs can be Nole fans, too! I mean, tell me that this canine apparel isn’t the cutest thing. If this doesn’t make you want to smuggle a dog into your dorm for the school year I don’t know what will.
P.S. If you do get the dog consider naming them something FSU-related (i.e. Osceola, Renegade, Tally, etc.)
16. Some Nole golf balls for those golf lovers out there.
Yeah, so I’m not really sure why any FSU student would need golf balls, but if you ever do, these are definitely the ones you have to get! They are all decked out in the garnet and gold with Fred the Head on them. What more could you ask for?
17. Can’t have a proper tailgate without a Seminole trailer hitch cover!
So these next few things are bound to make sure that everyone knows you have the most Seminole Pride at your next tailgating event. This hitch cover makes me want to start up the war chant!
18. Ahh… a classic. A Seminole cornhole game.
If you’ve never played this game, then you are missing out. BUT if you’ve never played this game while letting everyone know that you are a true Seminole, then you are TOTALLY missing out!
19. Grill your burgers in style with this FSU grill set.
What better way to whip up your burger and hot dogs than with this incredible grill set? Everyone at your tailgate party is going to have no doubt where your allegiance lies.
20. This adorable Tallahassee coordinates mug.
Wake up every morning with a cup of FSU joy.
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.