Right now is the absolute best time to gather all of your essential beauty products for your upcoming summer beach getaways! Whether this summer is your first time going to the beach with your new college crew or you’re just going with your family; one of the most important things to remember is to have tons of fun and relax, while still feeling and looking your best-inside and out. As you start to make your summer plans, instead of spending all of what’s in your college budget or begging your roommate to borrow her sunscreen, I’ve found a way for you to get all of your summer beauty essentials at a reasonable price. Here are 15 fabulous beauty products that I know you’ll want to keep in your beach bag this summer!
1. The Maybelline New York Fit Me! Oil-Free Stick Foundation will keep your skin looking natural and oil-free all summer long.
This new Maybelline Foundation Stick is the ideal foundation for creating a more natural look with your makeup and ridding your skin of any excess oil. As part of the “FIT Me!” line, this foundation stick is great for easy blending, keeping facial oil at bay, and giving you a natural matte finish. This has been dermatologist-tested and is easy to travel with, with it’s sleek packaging. (You can definitely keep this in your beach bag or purse.)
2. The Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer lasts for up to 12 hours and is waterproof, which is great for a beach day!
Do you ever want the studio-ready yet natural look while you rock your favorite bikini and pair of shades at the beach? Well now you can get it! The Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer comes in a compact sized tube, is available in multiple shades perfect for all skin tones, and it’s waterproof. Experts suggest to apply 1-4 soft layers with your fingertips or a makeup brush depending on the desired look.
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is great for hydrating and moisturizing the skin before applying your beach day makeup.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is amazing for gently hydrating the skin, which is important, especially during the hot summer months. It is also dermatologist recommended, which I can vouch for as it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin as a consumer of this product.
4. Revitalize your tired muscles with this Aqua Spa Bath Soak.
The Aqua Spa Bath Soak is the product to buy if you are looking to relax after a long day! This Bath Soak comes in 3 different scents- lavender, eucalyptus mint, and citrus. I love the lavender scent the best- but that’s just my preference.
5. The E.l.f Long-Lasting Eyeshadows are a 3-in-1. They can be used as an eyeshadow, eyeliner, or even a highlighter!
If you are looking for a versatile eyeshadow to work on any eye shape, this is it! All you have to do is to pick your favorite pod and apply! The reason why I said that this product is so versatile is because the pod can be used on the eyes or as highlighter. You can apply it to highlight your face with some shimmer or whenever you apply blush!
6. Witch Hazel soothes irritated skin and helps reduce acne scars.
Witch Hazel, in my opinion, is so much better than using toner, which sometimes contains alochol that will irritate your skin or leave you with a burning sensation upon application. This notable brand will help reduce scars and redness while assisting in removing dirt and any residue.
7. The St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub leaves your skin smooth and radiant.
Not only is this product widely recognized as an Allure award-winning product, it is full of gentle exfoliating beads. This is a GREAT product for sensitive skin and has helped me minimize acne scars. My skin feels so much smoother and softer after each facial wash, only using a dime size amount of the product.
8. With the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets you can blot throughout the day without worrying about buildup and chemicals.
Carry this everywhere with you and blot, blot, blot. These oil absorbing sheets will help you stay oil-free and keep your makeup looking good all day long.
9. The Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter is great to apply after a day at the beach to hydrate and smooth your skin.
Hawaiian Tropic is a great brand in the sunscreen industry that is known to use coconut extracts, leaving your skin feeling smooth, protected, and silky. Often we don’t think we need a post-tan product, but perhaps this is the best kept secret for spring and summer.
10. The Maybelline Prime Long-Lasting Eyeshadow Base is the ultimate way to prep your eyes before applying eyeshadow.
Sometimes our eyeshadow looks don’t last all day with the hectic schedules we have as college students. This is a great product to use before applying eyeshadow in order to keep it from fading throughout the day.
11. The Philosophy Shower Gel is great for bathing in soft bubbles or showering.
This shower gel can also be used as shampoo and has an award winning formula. How long is your getaway? I’m sure this bottle has you covered for your entire beach experience.
12. The Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion will leave you glowing without having to worry about streaky lines or unevenness.
For any skin tone you are trying to achieve, the Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion is a very effective and reliable product to use prior to heading to the beach. Just apply with your hands or a mitt and you’re good to go, as this product will not leave you feeling streaky or overdone.
13. Scrub your face and body with the Lush Ocean Salt Scrub to exfoliate your skin after a long day at the beach.
Lush Cosmetics provides all-natural ingredients and products. This tub of yummy goodness is bound to get you excited as you exfoliate your skin after a day at the beach.
14. Find your perfect shade of Essence Beauty Long-Lasting Lipstick.
Not only is Essence Longlasting Lipstick available on Amazon, but it’s only $6! Just pick your favorite shade for all-day wear!
15. This Essie Nude Nail Polish will leave your nails looking extra natural and will go great with any bikini!
This long-lasting nude nail polish is perfect for any beach day!
Do you have any more beauty products you’ve tried that are great to have as beach essentials and want to share? Comment below!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Featured Image Source: pinterest.com
I am so excited to be a part of Society19! I have been writing and reading books for as long as I can remember. I highly enjoy learning and writing about topics in education.