It can be pretty hard to do glitter eyeshadow the right way. After all, it’s no easy task! The choosing and blending of colors, and the placement of the glitter must be precise to achieve the perfect look. Nevertheless, this trend is approaching us at full speed. It can be a total fail at times, causing you to look like a lovely 80’s prom dress. But don’t worry, here is some amazing inspiration on how to get it right! Keep reading to see 30 people who did glitter shadow the right way and how you can achieve the looks!
1. This warm tone gives off a mysteriously sexy vibe.
2. A pop of color always makes things a little better! This girl not only perfected the glitter look, but also the colored wing!
3. An absolutely beautiful glitter cut crease.
Try these amazing false lashes to achieve this glamorous look!
4. The perfect amount of fallout ties this glittery look together.
5. Pretty in pink with a thick black wing!
6. A nice pop of glitter on a bronzed face.
7. This look is a semi-subtle natural glitter look.
This loose gold eyeshadow glitter is a must for this minimal look!
8. This eyeshadow really pops because of the minimal facial makeup.
9. An elegant golden glitter with a black cut crease and well blended wing.
10. A smoldering black look.
Use this ultra dark eyeshadow by Nars for you lid to get this smoldering black look!
11. A smudged chocolaty shimmer.
12. A fantastically chic way to hide those under-eye bags!
13. This fierce black wing!
14. A super cute deep blue glitter gives a dark eye and dark skin tone a beautiful pop!
This 12 colors matte eyeshadow pallette from Allwon will help you attain this amazing vibrant eyelid! Just add glitter on top!
16. A very festive look for the holidays!
17. This utterly elegant look.
18. An extremely cool Egyptian inspired look.
This gorgeous palette will work wonders for this unique look!
ThisLondon Palate will guarantee these beautiful bold colors to pop on your eyelids!
20. This sweet and playful look that is super fun for Fall.
21. A clean silver look.
Use this loose silver glitter powder by Glitties for this fresh clean look! Keep the rest of your of eye makeup bare.
22. A soft galaxy-like look that makes us dream of space.
23. This blinged-out eyeliner!
24. This super chill indie/boho look for the more adventurous soul.
25. This tricked out wing.
26. This very soft and girly look!
Use this pink palate by Coastal Scents for this super cute girly look! And don’t forget to highlight those cheekbones!
27. A fiery look for a gorgeous dare devil.
28. This very retro metallic look.
29. This very glamorous candy-like makeup!
30. And finally, this super unique sequin look!
This loose glitter eyeshadow will give you those chunky silver pieces to create this fab look!
What are some of your favorite ways to rock glitter eyeshadow? Share in the comments below!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Featured image source: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cYSTJI3Fu6s/maxresdefaul
You can find me hanging out with my dog and drinking foreign coffee.