Ah, SMU. How does one describe this country club with classes? I don’t even know where to begin… so I guess I’ll let these 10 GIFs talk for me. Here’s what it’s like to be a student at Southern Methodist University.
1. Literally everyone is from California.
More specifically, LA and its surrounding areas.
2. There’s a reason it’s called Southern Millionaires University.
People here are rich AF.
3. There’s also a reason it’s called Short Men University.
The guys here are short AF.
4. People here want what they want when they want it.
We will favor (delivery app where you can order anything for $6 up-charge) a single gatorade when we’re too hungover to move.
5. The girls are tan year round.
I mean, SMU has a tanning pool and students can charge St. Tropez self tanner to the student accounts.
6. If you don’t like the club scene, this school isn’t for you.
7. Brunch is a lifestyle.
8. Drunk girls are the worst.