Everyone knows going back to school after winter break is a bitch. If you are a college student making their way back to school after winter vacation, there are distinct signs. Here are 10 signs all college students feel when going back to college after winter break.
1. You’re a little bummed to say bye to the rents, pups and your bed.
But then you realize how annoying your parents have been the past few days and you get over it.
2. It hits you that you get to see your friends soon.
So you get excited and remember how wasted you guys got the night before you went home for winter break.
3. You realize you need to pack.
And nothing could sound more unappealing.
4. Then you realize you’d also have to unpack.
So you’ll probably throw your suitcase on the floor when you get to your dorm.
5. You remember how clean you left your dorm before you left so there’s a little reassurance.
6. It hits you that you have an academic clean slate.
So you make it a point to get dean’s list when going back to college after winter break.
7. But then you remember you don’t know which classes you’re taking.
You check Blackboard and then notice where your classes are being held.
7. You realize you have zero clue where your new classes are.
But it’s no big deal because with this clean slate and new year you’ll just go to class a few minutes early.
8. The first day of classes rolls around and you realize you’re way too tired for this.
You then tell yourself it’s fine and it’s only the first week of class.
9. After your first class of the new semester you’re determined to get all A’s.
10. But after the first week of classes your ambition is trashed and you’re ready for spring break.
What do YOU feel when going back to college after winter break?!
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
Hi, I'm Leah, a Los Angelino living in Boston! I'm a grad from Northeastern University with a Bachelors from the College of Arts, Media and Design. I'm obsessed with going on adventures, photography, writing, being a Taurus and finding hidden gem restaurants, musicians and places to travel. I live for tacos and you can't keep me away from a cute farm stand. I also live for Instagram ... oops!