These tasty Halloween drinks will get you ready for that Halloween party in no time! Whether you are hanging out with some friends or throwing a big party, these drinks will be the most talked about favors. You’ll be wondering why you can’t have them during any other season, that is how tasty they will be!
1. Halloween Cocktail: The Witches Brew
Scary delicious, this tasty Halloween drink will get you feeling ready for the fall season. You can’t go wrong with some fun alcoholic brew. Dark and mysterious your friends will be wondering what cocktail you stirred up and served.
Ingredients to rim the glass:
- 1 fresh lime
- 3 drops purple food coloring
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Ingredients for the cocktail:
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- Prepare the shot glasses.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into a saucer.
- Add the purple food coloring and mix with a cocktail stick.
- place the sugar in a second saucer
- Dip the shot glasses into the lime juice saucer and then into the second saucer with the sugar.
- Now you can set the shot glasses aside while making the drink.
- Pour the ingredients for the cocktail into a cocktail shaker. Add the ice.
- Shake well and then strain and pour into the prepared shot glasses.
- Easy enough, now you are ready for some witches brew!
2. Halloween Cocktail: Black As Your Soul
I know I said the drinks wouldn’t be scary but this drink is literally as black as your soul. It is perfect for any scary Halloween party or event you are going to. People will be very impressed with how far you took your costume.
- 200 ml lemonade
- 50 ml Bacardi Gold
- Dash of activated charcoal
- 5 blueberries
- bat garnish
- Pour the 50 ml Bacardi Gold into a beaker, or a cup.
- Pour the 200 ml of lemonade in with the dash of activated charcoal.
- Place ice into a cocktail shaker along with your black as your soul mixture, cover with a top and shake well.
- strain into a cocktail glass.
- place a bat garnish if you’d like onto the glass and you’re ready for drinking! enjoy this dark drink to match your dark costume!
3. Blood Bags
No alcohol in this one, but a good blood bag will get the Halloween party going. For anyone who doesn’t drink, this party favor will be the best and probably the scariest option. However, no one ever said you couldn’t add some alcohol to the fruit punch…
- 5 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups lemon lime soda
- 10 fake blood bags
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Fill 10 blood bags with the punch using a syringe and clips to lock in. You can add in the alcohol if that’s what you are looking for as well.
- store in the refrigerator until ready to serve! Then you can get your bloody Halloween party on!
4. Ghost In The Graveyard
If you like White Russians then this drink is for you! You can’t ask for a creepier cocktail than this number! Now, THIS is the drink everyone at the party will be asking about and you may just have to hide the recipe.
- 4 ounces of a Vodka of your choice
- 4 ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Dry ice
- place a couple pieces of dry ice at the bottom of a glass. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and pour in vodka and coffee liqueur. Shake until cold. You can now pour over the dry ice and vanilla ice cream.
- Serve with spoons and you are ready to taste the ghost in the graveyard. It will undoubtedly be a drink you will never forget.
5. Walker Blood Sangria
Get your shot glasses out because this drink is going to be a hell of a ride. The Walker Blood Sangria is a cocktail drink you do not want to miss out on for the Halloween season! Especially if you are a Sangria fan.
- 750 ml wine of your choice
- 2 cups of pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- 2 cups of ice
- Pour the wine into a pitcher. Add the pomegranate juice and the orange juice. Stir this mixture together well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge the next day and add sparkling water for a fresh taste.
- Stir well and add ice.
- You can add some pomegranate arils or some orange slices for a garnish! Enjoy this delicious Halloween sangria cocktail! It will be the easiest and most delicious drink you will make for the season!
6. Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch
Love the movie Hocus Pocus? Who doesn’t it is an absolute classic! You can always dress up as the characters and enjoy this great Halloween punch at a party or have it as a regular drink on a nice and chilly fall day. Get out your mason jar and pumpkin flavored treats because this drink cannot be alone any longer.
- 8 ounces V8 Peach Mango
- 6 ounces Izzie Peach flavored drink
- 1 scoop of Mango sorbet from any brand
- In a glass of your choice, of course, you should choose a cute mason jar for Instagram purposes, pour in the V8 peach mango flavor and then the Izzie peach flavored drink.
- Top off the punch with one scoop of the mango sorbet from any brand.
- You can serve immediately!
- If you want to add in some peach or mango flavored vodka or Bacardi for a more adult tasting drink then you can! Just stir it in with the V8 and Izzie drink.