Astrology has become the millennial’s unofficial guide for life, so it’s not a surprise that many of us are obsessed with it. If you instantly find yourself applying astrology to every aspect of your life, here’s 15 signs to confirm that you’re definitely obsessed with astrology!
1. You’ve calculated your birth chart
2. You’ve memorized and analyzed everything on your chart
Asking “what does this mean?” right after identifying your sun sign and the other components of your birth chart probably led you down the rabbit hole of trying to find out its importance.
3. You know what your moon and rising sign is and their significance
If you’re obsessed with astrology, this is probably basic knowledge for you. If someone told you their moon and rising, you’d instantly have some characteristics in mind about their signs.
4. You’ve asked all your friends what day they were born, where, and most importantly…what time
These questions seem intrusive, but you need them for astrology! If they’re true friends, they’ll most likely tell you everything anyway.
5. You’ve calculated and analyzed your friends’ birth charts
It’s interesting to see how many of your friends have the same signs with each other or what signs you most attract in your life. Knowing each other’s birth charts can also help you understand one another’s quirks and behaviors!
6. You’ve calculated your crush or boyfriend’s birth chart to see if you’re actually compatible with each other
If he’s a Scorpio, don’t do it girl.
7. You’ve watched ‘pick a card’ readings on YouTube
These are the most fun, because it can either be 100% accurate (which is always shocking) or not relatable AT ALL (so disappointing). Either way, fate plays a hand in your decision!
8. You’ve watched really long tarot card readings on YouTube
Sometimes you just need that depth in your reading to know if the messages are actually for you. Quick and general readings aren’t enough when you need the universe’s guidance ASAP.
9. You have specific astrology YouTubers whose readings always seem to be on point
Every time you watch a new video, of theirs, you’re just shook at how accurate their interpretations of the cards are for you. You understand the importance of finding astrologers you can really resonate with!
10. Whenever you meet someone, you try to guess their sun or rising sign…and most likely end up being correct
Not saying you should ask everyone you meet for at least when their birthday is, but you totally should.
11. You have daily notifications turned on for ‘Co-Star’
‘Co-Star’ and its daily digests are like an honest friend who gives solid advice we don’t always want to hear. It’s a daily battle of deciding whether or not you’ll listen that day.
12. You follow astrology accounts on Twitter for their sign threads
*Scrolls for ten years trying to find your own sign(s)*
13. You relate to astrology memes from accounts on Instagram
Sometimes they hit home a little too hard, but you can’t help but self-deprecatingly chuckle.
14. You intentionally watch out for when mercury is in retrograde
You then proceed to blame all the bad things happening to you solely on the fact that mercury is in retrograde. When mercury’s in retrograde, you have full permission to never take up responsibilities of your actions.
15. You’re that friend people turn to for questions about astrology
They just automatically look to you for your elite knowledge in the cosmic divine, whatever that means. You’ve also become the wise spiritual friend after going off on a tangent explaining what a rising sign is.