The University of Louisville is a great school that has many opportunities and advantages. Despite its wonderfulness, however, there are some things about University Of Louisville that, to many of us, seem unbearable. Now it’s time for you to choose between those unbearable things with these 10 “would you rather” questions.
1. Would you rather only be able to eat at the Ville Grill or never eat again?
2. Would you rather forget an umbrella or your rain boots during one of UofL’s monsoons?
3. Would you rather take Chem209 or Bio244?
4. Would you rather be in Speed School or die?
5. Would you rather run out of meal swipes or flex?
6. Would you rather live in Miller or Unitas?
7. Would you rather have an 8am in Natural Sciences or Ernst?
8. Would you rather live in Bettie, but be far away from everyone you know, or live in Threlkeld, and be near all of your friends?
9. Would you rather have to deal with the school wifi or pay for your own?
10. Would you rather be forced to go to the SRC every day or never be able to go again?
These are some of the funniest and most relatable “would you rather” questions for students at the University of Louisville. What are your answers? Share in the comments!
*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Featured Image Source: pinterest.com
UofL PoliSci and History | Mac & Cheese Enthusiast | P!ATD Fanatic | Professional Swiftie | Honorary Gilmore Girl | Lover of God | '"work hard and be nice to people"