Ever walk into a Sephora or any beauty store, and when they ask for your skin type, you just blank out? Truth is, we don’t really think about this until asked. Here you will find a bit of information on how to figure out what type of skin you have thanks to WebMD & Channel4.com.
The four skin types are normal, dry, oily, or sensitive skin. People also have a combination of different skin types.
- You have skin that is not too dry or oily.
- Little to no flaws.
- Barely any visible pores.
- Your T-Zone (this includes your nose, forehead, & chin) tends to be oily, while the rest of your face is normal/dry. This gives your face a shiny effect.
- After washing your face, it tends to feel a little tight
- Flaky and/or Red Patches.
- The lines on your face tend to me more visible.
- Big, open pores.
- Your makeup comes off easily.
- Blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes
- Tendency of having shiny skin.