Every school has a bucket list. But do you know Clemson’s? It is very important (not only as a freshman) but as a student to know what things you HAVE to do before your graduate from college. If you were unaware Clemson had a bucket list, now you know. Keep reading for the ultimate Clemson Bucket List!
1. Get your “I’m legal” shirt from TTT’s on your 21st birthday!
2. Swim/kayak in the reflection pond.
3. Rub Howard’s Rock.
4. Watch a famous Clemson sunset from the Dikes.
5. Go to an away game.
6. Venture inside the bell tower of Tillman.
7. Eat breakfast at Pot Belly Deli after a night out.
8. Storm the field after a game in Death Valley.
9. Take a ride on roller coaster road.
10. Pull an (almost) all-nighter in Cooper Library.
11. Take a picture with the Tiger.
12. Swim in Lake Hartwell.
13. Start the Cadence Count in a crowd.
14. Take a leisure skill class.
15. Get your Clemson ring.
16. Eat Todaro’s after a night out.
17. Learn the words to the Alma Mater.
18. Read the Thomas Green Clemson plaque (after you graduate).