Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll likely know that Taylor Swift recently released the first single from her as yet untitled seventh album. After teasing her fans on Instagram for a few weeks, Ms. Swift dropped ME! co-starring Panic! At The Disco’s Brendon Urie, and people went wild! The bubblegum pop song, along with the accompanying video clip, gave fans a taste of her new sound (a massive departure from 2017’s reputation), and Taylor’s Swifties gave the Internet some fantastic responses to the song in return. Check out some of our favourites below!
1. This tweet that recognises the old Taylor is still very much alive and well.
2. This Tumblr post that knows how cool Taylor Swift is.
3. This tweet that is too relatable for all Swifties.
4. This behind the scenes video from the ME! music video shoot.
5. This tweet that recognises a rainbow queen.
6. This potentially shady Instagram story about snake jewellery from Kim Kardashian posted around the time ME! was dropped.