Do you think you are an ultimate RuPaul’s Drag Race fan? Are you consistently thirsty for a RDR fix? Well, here we’re going to spill all the hot tea on the 10 signs you are OBSESSED with RuPaul’s Drag Race – and see how many of these points you can relate to, henny!
1. You’ve watched every season of Drag Race at least 100 times over.
“Hmm, what should I watch on Netflix… RuPaul’s Drag Race again it is!” You know you’re a true Drag Race junkie when you know every episode off by heart; what the challenge was and who sashayed away.
2. Quotes from the show are now part of your everyday vocabulary.
“Let’s get sickening!” “OKKKKURRR” “Yes ma’am!” “Hiiiiiiieee” “Party!” “Not today Satan!”
Thank you RuPaul’s Drag Race; we are all now clones of Laganja Estranja!
3. You’ve been trying so hard to master how to tongue pop.
We are all guilty of trying to accomplish a tongue pop like Alyssa Edwards. We’ve watched the video tutorials, read up on how to perfect the pop; but no-one can do it quite as good as Alyssa. But hey, God loves a trier!
4. The dance floor is now your stage to lip sync for your life!
Going out to the club is no longer the same for us Drag Race addicts, right?! When the lights are flashing, Britney Spears is blaring through the speakers; you and you’re friends know exactly what’s about to go down… A FIERCE LIP SYNC BATTLE!
5. Feeling like the world was ending when Netflix (UK) removed seasons 1-6.
NETFLIX – HOW COULD YOU!!
6. Doing drag for Halloween has now made its way onto your bucket list.
Dressing up as something scary for Halloween is sooo 2009. Most of us Drag Race fanatics have visions of dressing super ‘fishy’ by braving the lashes, heels and wigs as a way to express our crazy love for the art of drag! (And I just want to be as beautiful as Valentina! *cries in ugly*)
7. You’ve forced your friends to sit down and watch RuPaul’s Drag Race with you and have got them just has hooked as yourself.
You started watching the show alone, but now you’ve created an army of Drag Race-aholics! Poking and pestering all your friends and family has finally paid off. It’s a proud accomplishment!
8. You own at least one piece of merch of a Drag Race queen.
Whether you were given it as a present or you purchased it on your own accord, I know you own something with a RuPaul’s Drag Race queens face or quote from the show on it! Whether it be a shirt, a mug or a poster; we’re all guilty as charged. Now I’m wondering where I put my Bianca Del Rio t-shirt…
9. You annoy your friends all the time by begging them to come see a Drag show with you.
If you haven’t tagged your friends in a post or sent them a screenshot of a post relating to a drag show including some of your favorite Drag Race queens and saying “WE NEED TO GO!” then you are NOT a true RuPaul’s Drag Race fan.
10. You have major withdrawals when a season comes to an end.
Oh no hunny! Although you’ve been waiting all season long to see which queen will win and be named America’s next drag superstar, there’s nothing more heartbreaking than having the antagonizing wait for the next season to air after one ends. Back on to the Netflix binge of old seasons of Drag Race we go!