First year Classical Civilisation student at University of Warwick. Addicted…
The University of Warwick is a weird and wonderful bubble filled with many different people, foods and experiences that you can never truly explain to someone who hasn’t studied there themselves. Here are 10 GIFs that any student at University of Warwick Coventry will relate to at some point during their university careers.
1. An hour into downstairs Smack.
2. When you’ve been waiting for longer than ten minutes for the U1.
3. Getting drunk food from Vialli’s after a night out.
4. Halfway through the trek to Westwood to pick up your 100 ASOS parcels.
5. Writing an essay in the Grid an hour before the deadline.
6. When the crepe lady in Library Cafe asks if you want more Nutella.
7. Trying to find a spot on floor five.
8. When your friends fill you in on everything you did at POP! before blacking out.
9. Trying to decide what to get from the food market every Wednesday.
10. When someone tries to ask you about exams/revision.
What are your favorite GIFs that describe what it’s like to be a student at University of Warwick Coventry? Share in the comments below!
Featured image source: youtube.com
First year Classical Civilisation student at University of Warwick. Addicted to true crime, netflix and profiteroles.