A 15 minute meditation to be more creative and connected:
Women want to feel Connected: to our partners, to the world, and (most importantly) to ourselves. And, it’s this deeper connection where our feminine strength truly lies — the power of Creativity. Whether you’re a Fifty Shades babe or adore an Audrey Hepburn classic good girl vibe, being Attractive is innate to being Female. So is Creativity.
Some people automatically assume Creativity relates to doing, well, “creative” things…like drawing or painting or styling a massively fab outfit. But true Creativity is far more than just the result of our creative actions. Creativity is bringing Something out of Nothing. So, whether it’s a new idea, a brilliant girl-boss strategic move, or even just a kind word to a stranger, Creativity manifests aspects of the deeper You.
And the world needs more You.
So, why not be an even more alluring, sexier version of You in the process? Like a magnet, inner connection attracts outer connections.
Here are 15 easy steps to connect with our deeper selves. Do them for just 15 minutes every day to increase your Attractiveness, Connection, and Creativity.
1. In the morning when you first wake up (and before you check your SnapChat streaks), give yourself 15 minutes of You Time.
2. No alarms, no bedmates, no pets…just you.
3. Find a comfy place to sit.
Preferably on the floor to help get grounded into a goddess of creativity, Mother Earth. Take a deep breath, holding it in while you silently count to ten. Slowly, let it go.
Passé? Nope. Powerful? Beyond. Breath is (literally) life.
5. Relax your gaze (some like to close their eyes).
And start to listen intently to your breath. Allow your focus to gently shift towards the subtle rise and fall of your chest. See your body softening, melting away any hardness or rigidity you’ve carried as yesterday’s baggage. Let it go: it does not serve you today. The breath knows the truth.
6. VISUALIZE WHAT’S STUCK, THEN UNSTICK IT.
Your breath is the most effective and easiest-to-use tool that actually changes your body’s physiology. And, where your attention goes, your creative energy flows.
7. So with your attention on your breath, find a place in your body that feels tight, or sore, or tense, or even angry.
Now, visualize your breath zapping the hot spot with some fancy girl-power moves: flirt with your eyes then go in for the kill. This is your space. Own it. Sit with this dissolution as long as it takes, melting any resistance as the tightness or soreness or tension or anger fades to Nothing.
8. GOLD DUST AND RAINBOWS REALLY DO WORK.
When this Nothing arrives, greet it with Something you want.
9. Keeping your attention on this new-found ease, invite in Something you want to replace the former tension.
It could be a feeling (like happiness or love or grace or strength), or a color (like gold dust, or just go all out on a complete ROYGBIV explosion), or even a specific desire (insert Creativity here).
10. With your mind’s eye, look at the Something you’ve chosen.
Then, imagine it filling the now open space, flowing over into your body like a cool waterfall on a hot summer day.
11. Keep your attention on the Feeling of your Something:
If you start to think about other people, things, topics, or wonderful future events that will come to pass because of your amazing new Something, bring your attention away from these thoughts and back to how you feel when your Something happens.
12. Sit in this delicious space for a few minutes, absorbing its life-affirming rays and basking in its peaceful feeling.
13. Stay in this feeling place, knowing you are already perfect and everything will work out to enable your perfect place, for that is the power and promise of ultimate Creativity.
14. When we’re creative, we don’t need someone else telling us what to do or how to act.
When we’re tapped into our creative potential, Life just flows. Beautifully and effortlessly.
15. Remember: Haters gonna hate, so love yourself.
As soon as you do, others will fall in love with you, too.
Let me know if you’re going to try this 15 minute meditation in the comments below! Sat Nam, all you sexy beings. ❤
Featured image source: weheartit.com
Charleene is a Film & Broadway Actress and Recording Artist & Composer After graduating from Florida Southern College. Currently popping between Los Angeles, Nashville, New York and Tampa, She's a lover of rainbows, fancier of unicorns, and a cat whisperer. She keeps her gypsy-nomad lifestyle rooted in pure potentially through yogic living and daily meditation.