In the midst of the fall semester football season is in full swing. So stock up on your favorite drinks and put your grill to good use as you show your school or Alma Mata what game day is all about. Listed below are some helpful tips for hosting the ultimate FSU tailgate party. Keep reading, everyone- to make your tailgate just a little bit better.
1. Freeze your water bottles and use them for ice.
This way, once it melts, you have bottled water that’s actually drinkable.
2. Make a playlist beforehand and don’t forget to bring a good pair of speakers.
Bonus: If you don’t have Premuim Spotify find a friend in your tailgating group to follow that playlist so you can use their account instead.
3. Want a way to debug your drink?
Place cupcake foil upside down on your drink and place your straw through it.
4. Tie something to your location like a flag or balloon so all your friends can easily find you in the crowd.
5. Getting eaten alive out there?
Throw some sage or rosemary on the charcoals to act as a natural mosquito repellent.
6. The perfect time to be all set up for gameday is 4 hours before the actual game starts.
This way this gives you enough time to get amped, fed, and cleaned up before watching your favorite team.
7. Rules of packing a cooler:
8. Be courteous about where you place your grill.
Make sure to be aware of the wind so the people around you don’t get all the smoke.
9. The best place to hang your paper towels is by attaching a bungee cord through the roll and hooking them to the tent struts.
10. If you have nothing officially planned but still want a good time, put on your game day attire and walk down Heritage Grove or College Ave.
These two areas host Florida States Frat life which will guarantee that you have a blast.