The first day of class in college is always a whirlwind of confusion. It’s drastically different from high school and thoughts race through every freshman’s head, usually in a panic! If you’re feeling a bit stressed during your first lecture as a freshman, don’t worry, you aren’t alone-here’s what runs through the mind of every freshman on their first day of class.
1. Yay! First day of college!
2. Having an 8 o’clock class won’t be too bad since I got up earlier in high school.
3. What should I wear?
4. Whatever I wear has to be comfortable!
5. Should I bring my textbooks?
6. I hope I make it class on time.
7. Should I get there early?
8. Where is this building?
9. I’m so lost!
10. I finally found my building!
11. Why aren’t there names on the doors?
12. Should I sit in the front or back?
13. I’ll just sit in the middle to be neutral.
14. My professor is a little too excited about this class!
15. We had to print out a syllabus?
16. We have to read 5 chapters?
17. BY NEXT CLASS?
18. Group projects still exist in college?
19. I have to check my email regularly?
20. College is way different from high school!
Featured photo source: www.favim.com
Kourtney is a senior at Southeastern Louisiana University majoring in Communication. She’s obsessed with everything pop culture and hopes to become an entertainment journalist after she graduates!