Penn State University is filled with spirited students and alumni. Our legacy lives on through generations. With our fanatical school pride, here are a few guideline of what to NEVER do at PSU. Or else!
1. Step on the seal.
2. Wear anything Ohio State around campus.
Literally anything but OSU. You don’t want to know what happens if you do.
3. Argue with the Willard preacher.
It is genuinely not worth your time no matter how bad you want to.
4. Buy books you can just rent.
Save your money.
5. Download Grub hub.
You will order in every meal and have no self control.
6. Mix ice cream flavors at the creamery.
It’s a sin.
7. Stand where you are on the White Loop.
Be a decent human and move back when more people are getting on.
8. Procrastinate figuring out housing.
You will get screwed.
9. Go to the HUB during a lunch rush.
Only the strong will make it at Penn State University.
10. Stay in every night.
Go out and have a good time!
Let us know what you think about Penn State University in the comments below!
Featured Image Source: weheartit.com
Hannah is a public relations major at Penn State University. She is also an active council member of Kappa Delta sorority. She loves reading, writing, and relaxing on the beach!